Chapter 15

Hearing Lin Nuo's question, Gu Qing pursed his lower lip, lowered his head without looking at Lin Nuo, thought for a while, and then said: "A gift from a friend."

Lin Nuo nodded, and didn't ask Gu Qing too much. After all, Qing'er grew up and would make friends on her own, so he was not comfortable asking about some things.

Gu Qing looked up, seeing that Lin Nuo's expression didn't seem quite right, Shen Bing flew to him again, but Lin Nuo didn't even look at him.

If it was normal, he would be very surprised to encounter such a lively and excited sword.

"Master, you..."

Just as Gu Qing wanted to ask him if something happened to him or if he was injured, Lin Nuo shook his head at him, signaling not to ask.

Afterwards, Lin Nuo lowered her head in bewilderment, her gaze seemed to be on his own stomach, Gu Qing frowned, what's wrong with Master.

——

Not long after, Qingli came back, holding the corpse of the demon cultivator in her hand, her demonized ten-finger nails were one inch long and extremely sharp.

The bloodthirsty nature of the monster clan is easily aroused during the fight, which is the instinct of beasts, and Qingli is a relatively vicious clan among the fox clan.

Because the demon cultivator absorbed the cultivation base and blood essence of the fox demon, his strength increased greatly. Qingli was enraged, so he abandoned the advanced magic skills and directly turned into a demon body to attack the opponent. He dug out the heart of Moxiu.

After returning, the fox demon in the building was cleaning up the mess, and Qing Li flashed up to the second floor.

Seeing another demon cultivator's corpse on the ground, he immediately threw the demon cultivator in his hand there, and the fox demon in charge was watching to prevent any further troubles from the shady demon cultivator's corpse.

Lin Nuo and the others were in the room, Qingli retracted her bewitching fingers, and her eyes returned to normal.

After pushing the door and entering, Qingli was not surprised to see Gu Qing, he could smell Gu Qing's breath when he was outside, and the sense of smell of the monster race was already keen.

"Uncle Qingli."

Gu Qing bowed his hands to him as a salute. Qingli and Lin Nuo had known each other for many years, and Gu Qing had called him his uncle since he was a child.

Qingli nodded her head as a signal, and her eyes fell on Gu Qing's injured left cheek. Even though Gu Qing used tricks to cover her eyes, in the eyes of Qingli whose cultivation base was higher than his, there was no way to hide it.

Seeing Gu Qing shaking his head slightly at him, Qingli stopped looking at him, and told Lin Nuo without much trouble.

After Qing Li looked at Lin Nuo, he found that he was in a trance, and his face looked a little pale.

Not knowing what happened to Lin Nuo after he left, Qingli quickly glanced at Lin Nuo's body, there were no obvious scars, so he should not be injured.

"Nuonuo, what are you?"

Qingli frowned, looking at him puzzled.

Yun Hua was also in the room, and the three of them looked at Lin Nuo who was sitting on the stool suspiciously.

Lin Nuo seemed to be able to react after hearing Qingli calling him and asking him something, and said in a dull voice, "Qingli, you're back."

Already absent-minded to such an extent, she didn't even know that Qingli was back, which made Gu Qing even more worried.