Chapter 94

As the sun set, Lin Nuo sat outside the yard waiting for Shen Han and the others to come back.

It has been almost half an hour since Shen Han left, before his figure disappeared, Lin Nuo saw his pale face and slightly shaking body.

Gu Qing and Ah Hua wanted to break the seal and go to the Demon Realm, they knew without thinking that they were going to save them, but who would have thought that Shen Han and him had already returned.

The afterglow of the setting sun shone down, and the blood-colored setting sun slanted in the sky.

Lin Nuo looked at the sun that was about to sink, and for some reason, the blood-like color was different from before, and there was still a faint blackness, which made him a little uneasy.

The wind seemed to be mixed with a sense of coldness, it was clear that the four seasons of Zangjian Peak were like spring, but Lin Nuo felt the chill.

With a babble, Zai Zai, who was placed on the small wooden bed, seemed dissatisfied, and Fatty waved his hand, trying to attract Lin Nuo's attention.

Lin Nuo came back to his senses, the ominous premonition in his heart faded away, and he carried Zai Zai out of the small wooden bed.

After several kisses on the chubby cheeks, a faint smile appeared on Lin Nuo's face.

Zai Zai cried a few times when he first saw him, but soon stopped crying after Lin Nuo kissed and coaxed him, and just kept looking at him.

Lin Nuo finally came back, she hadn't seen Zai Zai for several days, and the fat boy who was holding him didn't want to let go.

I haven't seen Zai'er in the past few days. In Lin Nuo's eyes, Zai'er has lost weight, but seems to have grown up a bit.

Baji kissed Zai Zai again, and Lin Nuo gently nibbled that soft face with his mouth. There was a lot of flesh on Fat Zai's body, and there was also a lot of meat on his face, so Lin Nuo kissed Zai Zai again and again, only feeling not enough.

Being kissed by Lin Nuo and not letting go, the fat cub grinned so much that his small mouth opened, making a babbling sound, he was very happy.

When Lin Nuo hugged the fat cub sideways in his arms, Shen Han and the others appeared on the grass in front of the yard.

Seeing that Shen Han came back, Gu Qing and Yun Hua were fine, and Qing Li followed, Lin Nuo stood up holding the child, with joy in his eyes, he said, "Qing Li."

"Nuo Nuo, are you alright?"

Qing Li, who was dressed in red, saw Lin Nuo and kept looking at him, as if to see if he was injured.

"I'm not hurt."

Seeing acquaintances, they were all fine, Lin Nuo finally felt relieved.

Qingli also breathed a sigh of relief, if Shen Han hadn't arrived in time, he would have sent Gu Qing and Yun Hua into the devil world.

"Master."

"Nu Nuo."

Gu Qing and Yun Hua spoke almost at the same time, and Lin Nuo smiled at them.

Yun Hua gently shook the palace fan in his hand, smiled softly, and saw that Lin Nuo wanted to touch Gu Qing's head, so she walked over and took Zai Zai from Lin Nuo's arms.

Zai Zai and Yun Hua knew each other very well. These days Lin Nuo wasn't here, so it was Yun Hua who coaxed him to sleep, but now that Lin Nuo was back, Zai Zai couldn't stay in Yun Hua's arms. cry.