Chapter 36

A Room of Dark Fragrance

When Lin Nuo woke up the next day, he could smell this scent, he recognized this scent, Shen Han used to use it often.

I remember that before I lost consciousness, my stomach hurt, and the first thing Lin Nuo did after waking up was to reach out and touch my stomach.

Zai Zai is still alive, even quite healthy.

Lin Nuo was fed back by the connected blood, which made him heave a sigh of relief.

The incense let Lin Nuo know that he still has not left Shen Han's territory.

Sitting up slowly, Lin Nuo looked at this strange room.

There is a smoker on the indoor table, which is very simple.

Shen Han is not here.

As soon as she lowered her head, she realized that she had changed her clothes, Lin Nuo was stunned.

With a "squeak", the door was gently pushed open from the outside.

Before Lin Nuo could figure out who changed his clothes, she saw Gu Qing walking in from the outside.

"Qing'er."

Lin Nuo was very surprised, his eyes widened slightly, he didn't expect that Gu Qing was here.

"Master."

Seeing Lin Nuo waking up, Gu Qing was also a little surprised. He thought Master would sleep for a while, so he just came in to see how he was doing.

"Master, I'm going to fetch the medicine."

Gu Qing obviously relaxed, and there was a slight smile on his handsome face, and his smile was a little childish.

Lin Nuo watched him grow up, and felt that Gu Qing's smile had a shadow of him when he was a child, so she couldn't help but smile a little, as if Qing'er was here.

When Gu Qing came in again, Yun Hua followed him.

"A Hua."

Lin Nuo was naturally happy to see someone he was familiar with, but he still glanced outside the door. This should be Shen Han's territory, and he wondered if Shen Han would come in the next moment.

He has some, don't want to see him.

"Master, drink the medicine."

Seeing that Lin Nuo was still distracted, Gu Qing helplessly reminded him.

Yun Hua sat by the bed, and seeing Lin Nuo like this, he sighed softly in his heart, and his resentment towards Shen Han increased a bit.

Thinking of her and Gu Qing entering the pavilion, seeing Lin Nuo fainted, Shen Han didn't let them get close, and carried Lin Nuo into the room by himself.

She and Gu Qing worried for a long time, and only after Shen Han came out did they tell them that Lin Nuo was fine.

Originally thinking that it was still the bowl of extremely bitter soup, Lin Nuo was ready to grin his teeth in bitterness, but unexpectedly, the bitterness was reduced a lot, and there was a fresh fragrance left between his lips and teeth, which was unexpectedly delicious.

"Did the medicine change?"

After drinking, Lin Nuo subconsciously asked.

Gu Qing took the empty bowl and gave a low "hmm" without saying anything.

On the side, Yun Hua explained softly: "I found another medicine in the demon world, which is better than the previous bitterness, and you don't have to be tortured."