Chapter 79

Not only the incarnation, but Lin Nuo became more and more surprised. There was another movement of unity from hundreds of miles away.

How could there be two.

Seeing Lin Nuo's puzzled expression and Tongxinqi's movement, Shen Han naturally noticed it.

Lin Nuo remembered that when he just met Shen Han yesterday, the sympathy agreement was quickly interrupted. At the first glance, he thought that the avatar was Shen Han, but when Shen Han appeared later, he didn't even suspect it.

"How do you have a sympathy?"

Unable to hold back, Lin Nuo still asked the incarnation, and at the same time noticed that Shen Han outside was rushing back.

Facing Lin Nuo's question, the avatar rarely lost the vicious smile he had when facing Lin Nuo, he pondered for a moment, his expression was no different from his usual Shen Han.

Then, the avatar put on a smile again, and said, "Since I am his incarnation, it's normal for me to have a sympathy."

"It's you, Nuo Nuo. When you were with him, you didn't want him to hug you, but you still threw yourself into my arms. Guess, will he be angry when he comes back?"

As he spoke, the avatar suddenly appeared behind Lin Nuo, stretching out his arms around his waist, with an ambiguous gesture.

"You hate him, don't you?" Putting his face on top of Lin Nuo's hair, he turned into a magnetic voice and smiled, "If he comes back and sees you having sex with me, he will be mad."

Saying this, the avatar smiled lowly, as if thinking of something.

Lin Nuo, who was held in his arms, had a helpless expression on his face. He was a little used to the incarnation's verbal advantage from time to time.

Yesterday, he was still very afraid of the incarnation like this, but after just now, he suddenly became sure that Shen Han's incarnation would not really do anything to him.

At most, at most, it is to take advantage of it, just like now.

Lin Nuo frowned, and slapped the restless hand of the incarnation, and then heard a low laugh again.

"Nuonuo, what's the matter, do you want to follow my advice?"

The avatar proposed again, and at the same time turned Lin Nuo in his arms around. He looked down at the other party, with a smile in his eyes, but full of seriousness. He seemed to be looking forward to it.

Lin Nuo straightened his face and looked up at the avatar expressionlessly, which showed his attitude.

The two looked at each other like this, the avatar smiled, and suddenly lowered his head to kiss Lin Nuo, but when he was about to meet Lin Nuo, Shen Han came back.

If it was before, Lin Nuo would push him away with a palm, but now there is only Shen Han in the Demon Realm.

He was a little afraid that he would hurt Shen Han, even if he couldn't hurt him with his cultivation, he didn't want to cause unpleasant trouble because of this, so he never fought with Shen Han.

If Shen Han is really injured, this place is already dangerous. I'm afraid that neither of them will be able to get out in the end, Zai Zai is still waiting for him in Hidden Sword Peak.

The avatar disappeared from Lin Nuo's eyes, and Lin Nuo regained his freedom. He turned around and looked towards the cave entrance. The avatar also arrived at the place where he had been staying last night, sitting cross-legged in meditation.

Shen Han in black came back, and Shen Bing rushed towards Lin Nuo.

Ever since he knew that Huijian was Shen Bing, Shen Han had been following him, and Shen Bing rarely had contact with Lin Nuo, and was always suppressed by Shen Han before.