Chapter 25

It is true that after seeing Yin Hanqiu's portrait, Shen Han also knew something about her.

Lin Nuo asked people to collect things about Yin Hanqiu, Shen Han naturally knew about it, but he didn't take it to heart, because he knew that no matter how Lin Nuo was, he would never take the initiative to target a person.

When Shen Han picked up the carving knife, at the beginning, he was indeed because of Yin Hanqiu's portrait, but before the carving was finished, he saw Lin Nuo just after a few knives were dropped.

The window was wide open, and the sawdust kept falling with Shen Han's movements, and he heard Lin Nuo's voice in the garden outside.

That gentle and lazy tone was whispering to Yunhua that the sun was getting too hot and he couldn't sleep well, which provoked the ridicule of the sparrow, saying that he was too lazy to move his nest and hated the sun, so he deserved it.

So Lin Nuo stopped talking.

Shen Han's hands paused, but his consciousness stretched out. Lin Nuo was still lying on the rattan chair next to Baihua Garden, covering his eyes with his arms, still too lazy to move, probably fell asleep again.

Unlike other monks, Lin Nuo's body is weaker, and it was because of him that he became like this, so Shen Han never had the idea of ​​Lin Nuo being able to practice well, and he was used to him loafing around in Hidden Sword Peak all day long. , doing nothing, only occasionally when Lin Nuo got interested would he go to practice for a while.

A few years ago, Lin Nuo always ran down the mountain to play with disciples of Hidden Sword Peak. Once he was unlucky and encountered a fallen demon, and Lin Nuo was almost injured. From then on, unless Shen Han went down the mountain to take him, Lin Nuo It is impossible to get out.

Because of this matter, Lin Nuo also argued with Shen Han, but he couldn't screw Shen Han.

It was also after that time that Lin Nuo's clothes became vestments refined by Shen Han, and the jade pendant on his waist contained many more high-grade magic weapons than before, and many of them were made by other monks. If he can't grab it, even if he is a monk with great cultivation, Lin Nuoguang can buy him a lot of time to escape by smashing the magic weapon.

Yunhua flew away, and she also felt that the sun was a bit dazzling. She couldn't compare to Lin Nuo's laziness, so at least she knew how to find a shady place.

Shen Han didn't need to focus on Lin Nuo all the time, he could think that when Lin Nuo woke up, his rounder eyes would open, and if he saw him, he would always laugh and look limp.

Obviously it has cat eyes, but Shen Han has always felt that Lin Nuo is actually a rabbit.

Timid and love to cry.

On those special occasions, Lin Nuo's eyes would turn red with his inadvertent movements, and he would call him A-Han in a soft, crying voice.

If he made a mistake on weekdays, or was caught taking Gu Qing down the mountain to play, even if he was pretending to cry, Lin Nuo would rub his eyes, and his eye sockets, which were not red before, would turn red.

Like a red-eyed rabbit.

Withdrawing his consciousness, Shen Han's thin lips curved slightly, and a very shallow smile appeared on his always expressionless handsome face, and quickly restrained himself.

When he lowered his head to carve the little rabbit in his hand again, Lin Nuo was the only thing he could think of.

After seeing Lin Nuo find the wood carving in his room, Shen Han actually didn't want him to see it.