Chapter 14

Lin Nuoyi's formation method was touched, and Shen Han, who was far away in the practice world, opened his eyes at Hidden Sword Peak.

On the top of the Cangshan Mountain, the ice and snow are piercingly cold, and the wind is majestic, blowing broken ice and snowflakes, and the cold is unbearable.

Sitting cross-legged, Shen Han was in meditation when he suddenly sensed movement in the formation he had carved on Lin Nuo's clothes.

Beside him, a long sword was stuck in the ice stone, the scabbard was simple and unsophisticated, restraining Shen Bing's sharpness.

Shen Bingjian unsheathed "Zheng", and the cold light of the sword flashed past, carrying a murderous aura.

The formation on Lin Nuo's clothes will not be touched unless someone attacks him.

Shen Han got up, with a cold expression, put away the scabbard in his hand, held Shen Bing's hilt, and stepped out.

"Master."

Gu Qing, who had just arrived at Po Lao Mountain with the sword, felt the familiar aura, and felt nervous, but still turned around and saluted Shen Han respectfully.

Waking up early in the morning, Gu Qing learned from the colorful tiger that his master was waiting for him in the mortal world.

Last night, Gu Qing told Shen Han that he was leaving today. When Gu Qing saw his master, he was a little apprehensive. He didn't know if Shen Han knew that Lin Nuo's departure was related to him.

In fact, he went to Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion last night to plead guilty, but Shen Han didn't give him a chance to speak, the two of them just didn't know, Gu Qing couldn't figure out what was going on in his mind, so he could only give up.

After bidding farewell to the disciples that Zang Jianfeng had made friends with in the early morning, he just arrived here and wanted to find his master and make some future plans with him, but unexpectedly, his master came here.

Gu Qing didn't know that after Lin Nuo fled yesterday, Shen Han's avatar almost captured Lin Nuo back.

Lin Nuo didn't wait for him near Po Lao Mountain as promised, Gu Qing thought it was because it was too close to Hidden Sword Peak, Lin Nuo was afraid of being noticed by Shen Han, so Lin Nuo went to the mortal world early.

"To find your master?"

Although it was a question, Shen Han's tone was not like that. He knew that Gu Qing was looking for Lin Nuo.

When Gu Qing was asked this way, he felt a feeling of "it really is so" in his heart.

Lifting her robe, Gu Qing knelt down slowly, lowered her head and said nothing, blocking Shen Han's way to the entrance of the mortal world.

Seeing this, Shen Han's expression was cold, and Ren Gu Qing knelt for a long time.

He knew that it was Gu Qing who was begging him to let Lin Nuo go and not go to the mortal world to find him.

"You helped your master escape, I don't care about this matter with you, what are you doing now, threatening me?"

Shen Han's expression was cold.

"Master, since you are married, I beg you to let Master go."

After Gu Qing finished speaking, he heard the sound of the punishment whip being thrown through the air, and he still knelt there motionless. He had seen his master's affection for his master all these years.

Although he didn't know what his master wanted, but now, he married someone else and imprisoned his master in Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion. He knew that his master was very sad.