Chapter 5

The two stood in front of the window, both dressed in white, one tall and the other low, Shen Han pinched Lin Nuo's chin, looked down at him, wanted to speak but suddenly didn't know what to say.

Sunshine came in from the window and hit the side of Lin Nuo's face.

His appearance was originally non-aggressive, completely different from Shen Han's, but now it was because of the sunlight that the contours of Lin Nuo's face became softer.

The long eyelashes trembled slightly, Lin Nuo seemed a little at a loss, and was forced to look up at him, but he lowered his eyes again, as if he didn't want to see him.

Shen Han pursed his thin lips tightly, and suddenly an unknown fire arose in his heart.

Lin Nuo's skin was fair and smooth, and his pale lips parted slightly because he pinched the other's jaw. Shen Han's eyes fell on his lips, and a thought that had been suppressed for more than ten years broke out at this moment.

Shen Han kissed that lip.

Lin Nuo's cat eyes suddenly widened.

The thin, cool lips pressed against Lin Nuo's lips, but they remained motionless, and there was no further movement.

When meeting Lin Nuo, Shen Han restrained himself again.

However, the intertwined scorching breath was a little different from before, and Lin Nuo could barely turn his head.

They were married for 12 years, and even the matter of double cultivation could not exceed two or three times a year, all of which were brought up by Lin Nuohong in a low voice.

If Shen Han retreats, sometimes even for more than half a year, Lin Nuo won't see him, let alone have any intimate behaviors.

Moreover, Shen Han would never kiss him, even if he already had a further relationship.

When the love was deep, Lin Nuo sometimes wanted to kiss him, but Shen Han avoided it. Two or three times the temptation was unsuccessful, so Lin Nuo gave up and no longer insisted.

Sometimes even double cultivation, in Lin Nuo's view, is just Shen Han's routine.

Turn off the lights, put away the spiritual sense, be very conservative, and will not have any conversations. After the end, Shen Han will go to take a bath, and after one time, he will rarely get interested again. Obviously, Lin Nuo thinks that Shen Han doesn't like this. kind of thing.

Lin Nuo was afraid that Shen Han would be disgusted with him, and this matter was really embarrassing, so he couldn't talk about it, and it gradually faded away. He didn't mention it in the past two or three years, but two months ago, Shen Han drank wine. , and the only time he took the initiative to enter his room.

Shen Han has mild cleansing disease, he has to take a bath after every time, and he won't stay overnight.

Sometimes in Shen Han's room, Lin Nuo waited for him to leave, then packed up and left by himself. He knew that Shen Han definitely didn't like him sleeping here, so he left wisely.

He was not annoyed, anyway, the person was already his, and no one else could be so close to Shen Han except him, Lin Nuo was very good at comforting himself, after thinking about this, he was quite happy.

That time two months ago, I don't know if it was because Shen Han drank alcohol, he rarely stayed in Lin Nuo's room for a long time, at least this time, he was still there before Lin Nuo fell asleep.

Originally, I thought that Shen Han would take the initiative because he wanted to be with him.

But when he woke up the next day, Lin Nuo found that Shen Han was gone, and when he saw Shen Han at noon, Shen Han's expression was not good, and he was cold.