Chapter 40

end of august

After a rain, the weather has cooled down these days.

It was almost September, and in the deep alley where Lin Nuo lived, several families had planted sweet-scented osmanthus trees, and one or two of them bloomed small flowers ahead of schedule, which was surprising, as they would have bloomed in a few days.

The scent of sweet-scented osmanthus wafts for miles, and Lin Nuo could smell it as soon as he opened the door of the room.

The flowers in the small garden were beaten by the rain and dropped many petals, scattered on the still wet ground.

Whether it fell or not, the petals and leaves were covered with small crystal water droplets, which slowly slid down and gathered together to form large water droplets.

The sun reappeared from the clouds that hid it, and the sky brightened again.

Lin Nuo could only feel the freshness after the rain in his breath, the weather was very comfortable, and the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus was still wafting in the yard.

There was nothing to do in the morning, Lin Nuo's body was heavier than before, and she could no longer meditate with her legs crossed. She stopped practicing a few days ago, and her mana was intermittent, so she concentrated on nourishing her stomach.

Tried the mana and found that it was still there today. Lin Nuo waved his sleeves and used the cleansing spell, and he felt clean and refreshed. He was too lazy to wash with water today.

Gu Qing got up early to practice swordsmanship, and Lin Nuo saw him when he walked out of the room.

There was a smile in Lin Nuo's eyes, Qing'er looked even better, tall and handsome, when he went out a few days ago, many girls looked at him.

"Master, good morning."

After putting away the wooden sword, Gu Qing's expressionless Jun had a faint smile on his face, looking a little childish.

With that said, Gu Qing raised his hand, and a bowl of soup flew out of the kitchen and landed firmly in his hand. It was made by Yun Hua in advance.

Lin Nuo was still smiling at first, but when she saw this, her expression collapsed, and she became frowning.

Although the prescription was changed and other spirit planting celestial herbs were used, it was no longer very bitter, but the smell of this medicine was so unbearable to him, but he still took it and drank it quickly in one gulp.

Seeing Lin Nuo's sad expression, her white and tender face wrinkled together, Yun Hua, who came out of the room, covered her face with a palace fan and smiled quietly.

Yunhua hugged the phoenix egg and went out before dawn, and found a mountain top full of spiritual energy, saying that she wanted the egg to absorb the essence of heaven and earth, so that the shell would break out earlier.

It rained two days ago, and it stopped yesterday afternoon. After being bored in the house for two days, Lin Nuo and Gu Qingyun drew out the door, planning to go to the morning market.

After leaving the alley, it is different from staying in the north before. This Jiangnan water town is full of small bridges and streams. There are often women washing clothes on the stone slabs beside the stream. It is most late in the evening, and the sound is booming, accompanied by their conversation. laughter.

After walking out of the alley, Lin Nuo seemed to still be able to smell the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus.

Lin Nuo was very satisfied with the cover-up that concealed the sight of all mortals, and no strange eyes fell on his stomach.