Chapter 104

"I have searched both the hidden sword atlas and the weapon manuals outside, but there is no atlas similar to this broken sword."

Shen Han let go of Lin Nuo's hand, and the broken sword appeared in front of the two of them.

"Have you fixed it?"

Seeing that the broken sword was obviously long, it was the fragment he found earlier, Lin Nuo asked, he carefully reached out and touched the blade, but there was no movement.

"No, the material of this sword is rare, and no alternative material can be found, so it is only put together temporarily."

Said, Shen Han pointed to the sword body, Lin Nuo looked carefully, and then saw the very small crack, which would not happen in a complete sword.

Lin Nuo looked at Broken Sword and thought for a while, then he raised his head and asked Shen Han: "Have you ever asked the old sword repairer?"

With a smile on Jun's face, Shen Han patted Lin Nuo's head, and said: "I asked when I came here, and he couldn't tell."

Lin Nuo nodded, yes, if he could think of a way, Shen Han would certainly be able to think of it too.

"However, there is one place I haven't visited yet, maybe I can find some clues there."

Shen Han flicked the blade of the sword with his hand, and he took the sword back.

Lin Nuo looked at him curiously, obviously interested in finding out the origin of this sword.

"There is a secret room on the fifth floor, and there are many ancient books in it."

Opening his mouth slowly, Shen Han looked at Lin Nuo's little expression and knew that he wanted to go too, but Lin Nuo was still hesitating.

"Fifth floor, my disciple Ling can't go to the fifth floor."

When Lin Nuo said this, she knew that she would not be able to go, and she still felt a little regretful. After all, it was an unknown weapon. If she could find out its origin and origin, it would be interesting to think about it.

Thinking about it, Lin Nuo maintained the posture of looking up at Shen Han, and he blinked Chu, Shen Han didn't have a disciple order, so how did he get in.

When I saw Shen Han just now, he stood there with a natural expression, without the slightest panic of trespassing on the library, burned the exercise book, and even went to find the old sword repairer who was guarding here, as if he was not a thief at all. conscious.

"There is no need for a disciple order, but it will take some time to break through the formation in the secret room."

Shen Han chuckled, and after he finished speaking, he took Lin Nuo's hand and walked towards the stairs.

After going up to the third floor, Lin Nuo was still quite worried. He looked around. After all, Shen Han's face was too conspicuous, and he was the former peak master. necessary trouble.

"Don't worry, you won't be discovered."

Seeing Lin Nuo's vigilant eyes, Shen Hanjun had a slight smile on his face, he held Lin Nuo's hand tightly, and the two of them reached the fifth floor in the blink of an eye with a gust of breeze blowing around them.

Originally, he wanted to hold hands with Lin Nuo and walk for a while, but seeing that he was worried, Shen Han had no choice but to take him up directly.

Lin Nuo on the fifth floor had also been here, but at that time he just took a look around and left after a few glances. He didn't expect that there was a secret room here.