Chapter 49

At sunset, the flower vines crawling on the courtyard wall bloomed a few small white and fragrant flowers.

There were a few little sparrows parked on the flower tree, they were the ones that Lin Nuo used to feed with Lingmi.

The plump bird with fluffy feathers has grown up a lot, looking at Lin Nuo in the courtyard with its head tilted.

The gathering spirit tripod floats above the courtyard, and thousands of auspicious auspicious lights flow out like water, without substance.

There are countless magic weapons inside that have been refined by the spirit-gathering cauldron and turned into spiritual energy.

Lin Nuo sat on the stone bench, leaning against the stone table behind him, closed his eyes and slowly absorbed the aura, and formed a formation around him to trap all the aura inside.

Yun Hua stood by to protect him.

Seeing that the aura in the gathering spirit cauldron was slightly insufficient, Yun Hua flew up, waved his sleeves and threw the magic weapon that had been prepared long ago into the cauldron.

An hour later, Lin Nuo opened his eyes and made a formula in his hand to take the Juling Cauldron back, and the formation was useless.

Lin Nuo hadn't finished absorbing some spiritual energy, and it dissipated in the courtyard.

The little sparrow sitting on the branch was tainted with a little spiritual energy, and felt a burst of lightness in its body, and chirped happily a few times. Chu looked at Lin Nuo with small black eyes, and blinked a few times from time to time, much more agile than ordinary birds.

"How are you feeling?"

Yun Hua also sat down at the stone table and asked Lin Nuo softly.

"It's very strong, Ah Hua doesn't have to worry so much."

Lin Nuo smiled and rolled her eyes.

Originally, Zai Zai didn't know if he absorbed too much spiritual power recently, so he kicked him from time to time.

Sometimes when he was lying on the bed at night and opened his underwear, when the cub moved, he could clearly see a small bulge in his belly, and then flattened down again.

"That's good, there are still more than two months, remember to be careful."

After all, Yun Hua was more thoughtful than Lin Nuo. Seeing Lin Nuo wandering around with his stomach upright, not taking it seriously at all, she always felt a little uneasy, and in her opinion, Lin Nuo was still relatively young.

"good."

Lin Nuo nodded in response.

"Qing'er probably won't be back until tomorrow, I don't know what's going on with Ah Hua."

Lin Nuo said while pouring tea, and handed the teacup to Yun Hua.

A few days ago, Yunhua took the phoenix egg back to the demon world to find a way to hatch the phoenix egg, while Gu Qing went to the practice world to hunt.

——

demon world

On the rocky mountain, there is no trace of greenery, it is bare.

There are large patches of reddish-brown stones, and even birds rarely fly over them.

Holding the phoenix egg, Yunhua walked up the strange mountain.

In front of a big rock halfway up the mountain, Yunhua stood still.

She was filled with demonic energy, her face was expressionless, her eyes were lifeless, like a puppet.