Chapter 71

After Yun Hua caught Yun Hua, Gu Qing also rushed over, but the short moment of rushing over from the demon's residence was over here.

When Gu Qing came over, he saw Shen Han entered the crack in the demon world, Yunhua was thrown out, but Shen Han was trapped inside.

The devilish energy in Yunhua's body was still there, no matter how turbulent her heart was, Gu Qing still took out the Jade Heart White Lotus.

This was given to him by Shen Han before, just in case, if he really finds Yunhua, he will take her into the lotus and make plans later.

The lotus in his hand turned and bloomed, layers of petals unfolded, and Yun Hua sent the cloud flower into the lotus heart.

The petals closed, suppressing the devilish energy in Yunhua's body, and after temporarily sealing her in the lotus, Gu Qing accepted the Yuxin White Lotus.

Looking at the place where Shen Han disappeared, Gu Qing has been silent since arriving here.

"Aunt Hua, master, when will he come out?"

Gu Qing asked Yun Hua, feeling a little dazed.

Although this demon cave has been discovered, it is not guaranteed that there are still demon cultivators outside who have not returned, and there are several demons and monsters who have escaped.

The cultivators and the demon clan in the back separated partly and began to hunt down the remnants of the devil world, while the others started to destroy the devil cave and the remaining devil energy, so as to prevent people from entering by mistake and being eroded by the devil energy.

"Qing'er, I don't know either."

Yun Hua squeezed the palace fan tightly in her hand. She looked at the place where the crack disappeared, shook her head and said softly to Gu Qing.

But no matter how advanced his cultivation was, Shen Han went to the Demon Realm alone, where there was a lack of aura, and it was filled with demon energy and aura, repelling the aura.

And you don't need to think about it to know that the demon world is full of dangers. With the seal thousands of years ago, the demon world has long regarded the other three worlds as enemies.

What's more, now that the crack is closed, he still doesn't know where to escape, and Shen Han is injured again. It will never be an easy task to break through the barrier between the two worlds, and it is even possible to fall in the devil world.

"Master is injured..."

After Gu Qing said this, he couldn't continue talking.

He had seen Shen Han's unsteady figure just now, and if he could be injured to this extent, it must not be a minor injury.

Shen Han has always been good at patience, at least in these years, Gu Qing has never seen him look weak, his waist is always straight, his expression is indifferent, it seems that he doesn't care about anything, but he knows that Master is not so weak. Cold, otherwise he wouldn't have picked him back to Hidden Sword Peak.

Qingli and Peacock flew over, and the two stepped forward to check the crack, but they still shook their heads at Gu Qing, it was already closed and could not be opened, the priests of the demon world should have left behind in advance, after the crack closed , it is completely blocked.

In addition, the Demon Realm already has a seal, and the manpower of various sects has been summoned a few days ago to stabilize it. This is one of the reasons why the crack will be completely sealed.

Even if the crack is really opened, it may not necessarily appear next to Shen Han. The barrier space between the two worlds has always been unpredictable.