Chapter 81

The room was dark, Lin Nuo just wanted to see what the wetness on his hand was, when Shen Han found out, he pressed Lin Nuo's hand to the bed.

After the slight spell fluctuation, Lin Nuo no longer had that wet feeling on his hands.

Lin Nuo clearly felt a gust of breeze caused by the spell blowing across the room, and the faint smell of blood emanating from Shen Han's body also disappeared.

"You stop."

Her voice trembled, Lin Nuo was dissatisfied with Shen Han's actions, and Shen Han kept some things from him.

Knowing that he was injured, Lin Nuo struggled, his arms were trembling, just pushing Shen Han like that, but it didn't work at all.

The strong chest was extremely hot, Lin Nuo supported it with his hands, the temperature from his hands almost burned him, it was very scary, completely different from the always cold white-clothed sword master.

Some kind of raging desire is still churning in the bottom of my heart, and the restraint of so many years broke out today.

Those dark thoughts that couldn't be vented were crazily bred under some kind of strong emotion. It's not that he didn't hear Lin Nuo's words, but Shen Han couldn't control it for a long time. What came out crazily was not only those desires, but also the paranoid towards Lin Nuo Obsessive and possessive.

"Nuo Nuo, don't move around."

Shen Han's voice was low and hoarse, he took away Lin Nuo's hand that was about to be pushed away, leaned close to his ear and whispered, kissing the side of his neck while talking.

Lin Nuo's originally stopped tears fell down again, and he looked at the swaying roof with hazy eyes. He regretted it, but Shen Han still refused to leave.

When he hugged Shen Han, he thought it would be the same as before, and soon Shen Han would get up to take a bath without any problems, and he never thought that the so-called dual cultivation would be so tortured.

——

When Lin Nuo was finally able to rest, he tremblingly told Shen Han that he wanted to take a bath, his voice was still crying, it sounded extremely pitiful.

Tears were shed too much, but Shen Han remained unmoved, he never stopped, Lin Nuo later knew that it was already impossible for Shen Han to stop.

And it's been too long, and he's tired from crying, so he might as well save his energy to deal with Shen Han.

So Shen Han satisfied Lin Nuo, but even in the tub, he still hugged Lin Nuo and never separated.

After bathing, Lin Nuo was carried back to the bed by Shen Han, with her hot chest behind her.

I don't know if Shen Han did it on purpose, before he touched the deep scar on Shen Han's back, from then on, Shen Han hugged him from behind, making him unable to touch the wound on his back again.

Lin Nuo's legs were weak, neither of them spoke. After resting for a while, he endured some indescribable shame and turned away from Shen Han's arms.

When Shen Han noticed Lin Nuo's actions, he actually wanted to stop him, but Lin Nuo insisted on bullying him like this, and he softened his heart.

After Lin Nuo turned around, he hugged her into his arms again, holding her tightly.

Not caring about Shen Han's intimate gesture, Lin Nuo reached behind his back with his hand, but the place where there was a wound was extremely smooth, and there was nothing there.

That hand was exploring on his back, Shen Han's thin lips were slightly curved, and the corners of his eyes and brows were filled with joy, he hadn't relaxed like this for a long time.