Chapter 66

The consciousness that fell into the darkness gradually returned, and there were gusts of wind in my ears.

The memory before losing consciousness is still there, and after waking up, Gu Qing still closed her eyes and did not move rashly.

Soon, the wind stopped.

Yunhua fell from the sky and arrived at the mountain full of jagged and strange rocks.

Gu Qing, who was on her shoulders, was naturally aware of her staggering steps.

Thinking of the Xuanshuang sword piercing through Yunhua's abdomen, Gu Qing pursed his lips.

Knowing that Yunhua was being controlled by the demon cultivator to bump into him at that time, the other party didn't take Yunhua's body seriously at all, so he couldn't help feeling angry.

But now he can only hold his breath, it would be even better if he could touch the stronghold of Moxiu, and he could wipe them all out.

As for how to inform Master and them when the time comes, Gu Qing frowned slightly, and could only take one step at a time. It is still unclear where he is.

It was a little difficult for Yunhua to walk, the road on the mountain was not easy to walk, she lost a lot of blood and demon power, and it was difficult to heal her injuries, the ghost beads were put away early on the road, otherwise they would keep sucking her blood.

After entering the cave, she carried Gu Qing on her shoulders and walked straight forward. Yunhua's face was extremely pale, and the surrounding demon fire flickered and jumped, reflecting on her face, making her look like a ghost, with a pale face.

The sound made by Yunhua walking and the dimmed light were different from the outside, and her body would rub against the mountain wall from time to time, so Gu Qing had guesses in her heart.

Afraid of being noticed by the magic cultivator attached to Yunhua's body, the opponent's strength is not weak, the master didn't stop him, and with something weird like the Yinhun Orb in his hand, Gu Qing naturally became a little more careful.

Yunhua has been walking forward and hasn't stopped yet, Gu Qing slowly opened her eyes, trying to keep her breath unchanged.

I don't know if it was because the other party was injured, he still didn't realize that Gu Qing had woken up.

With Yunhua on his shoulders, Gu Qing was already taller, so this posture seemed awkward, but now he couldn't care less about it.

The hem of Yunhua's back skirt appeared in front of her eyes, and the hem of her clothes was stained with blood, and blood dripped on the ground from time to time wherever she walked.

Seeing the blood, Gu Qing couldn't help but worry, whether Aunt Hua was seriously injured.

But he has no other way now, if he can carry him all the way here, Yunhua is very likely to be controlled.

Gu Qing didn't move, and could only roughly see clearly within a limited range that this was a cave.

"Close your eyes."

Suddenly a slightly cold voice sounded in his ear, which he was very familiar with.

Subconsciously, based on the trust in Shen Han and the habit of so many years, Gu Qing closed his eyes and secretly guessed whether the master followed.

When Yunhua took Gu Qing away, none of the people present thought that she was trying to break through from Gu Qing, but Shen Han reacted very quickly and separated a soul to hide on Gu Qing.

The situation was critical at that time, and Gu Qing could have been rescued originally, but he didn't go to save him, he wanted to take this opportunity to eradicate those people from the devil world who were hiding, and with his soul alone, even if he couldn't solve them, he could still protect Gu Qing. Live in Gu Qing.