Chapter 77

The rain outside was getting louder and louder, pattering down.

Not only that, but when the leaves and trees are corroded, they make a "chuck" sound. The sound of a few scattered leaves being corroded will not be too loud, but the range of the rain is the entire mountain, so the sound is very obvious.

Gusts of gloomy wind came in from the outside, carrying a bone-penetrating chill. The usual wind was fine, but this was the devil world, and the wind was biting to the bone, and even a monk's body couldn't resist it.

The vestment on his body has not yet been awakened, and the formation has not been triggered, but it is good to deal with the customs of other three realms, but not here, he couldn't help but flinch.

Before Lin Nuo could wake up the formation, Shen Han waved his sleeves and cast a barrier at the entrance of the cave, and the wind that came in stopped immediately.

Taking out a small piece of black wood, the surface was very smooth, Shen Han lit it with Karma Fire, and threw it to the corner of the cave.

It didn't take long for the cave to become warm and dry, all the chills were dispelled, and there was a very faint scent of pine resin, so faint that it could only be smelled when it floated over.

"Go to sleep when you're tired."

Shen Han who was still standing in front of the bed spoke, his voice was a little hoarse, the desire in his eyes was dark, but he didn't move.

He knew that Lin Nuo was afraid, but Lin Nuo was cautious and huddled into a ball, pitiful, making him want to bully even more...

You can even imagine Lin Nuo trembling and weeping.

In the matter of double cultivation, Lin Nuo was always the one who took the initiative in the past, but once he really passed a little bit, he would cry and the corners of his eyes would turn red.

Shen Han, who was already trying his best to suppress his desire, had to restrain himself again, and hurriedly finished leaving. Shen Han, who was holding back a wave of evil fire, used a cold expression to cover it up.

So far, among the few double cultivations, only after drinking alcohol did Shen Han get a taste of it, but in the end he was still restraining himself.

Right now, the cave is dimly lit, and only the two of them are there. Ever since Lin Nuo left him, they have never had a chance to be alone.

In addition, here, you can't get out for a while, you can't get out of this cave, and you can't get out of the demon world.

The incarnation is evil thoughts, but the source of this evil thoughts belongs to Shen Han.

After hearing Shen Han's words, he obviously cared about him, but his deep voice was a little hoarse, but Lin Nuo somehow felt a little scared. He swallowed, and finally looked up at Shen Han.

Those translucent and moist glazed eyes blinked, trembling slightly, Lin Nuo looked terrified, but was still trying to stay calm.

Seeing him like this, Shen Han frowned, turned around and walked out of the cave.

The avatar was still standing in front of the bed, apparently unwilling to leave.

Facing the avatar alone, without Shen Han's restraint, Lin Nuo was actually even more afraid, especially after meeting the avatar's eyes and seeing the smile on his face, no matter how he looked at it, he had no good intentions.

When the incarnation was bending over, Lin Nuo jumped out of the bed from the side, moved very quickly, trotted quickly, and went to look for Shen Han.

The person behind him looked at Lin Nuo with a smile on the corner of his mouth. There was no evil on his face, he was just teasing Lin Nuo.