Chapter 100

It can be said that Jueyin Valley fell apart overnight. The owner of the valley colluded with the demon cultivators and even killed his own disciples. Many people could not accept this fact.

But the bones of the dead disciples were still there, and even after being drained of their life force and all their cultivation, they became shriveled and disfigured.

There was a female cultivator from Jueyin Valley who was crying, and many of them had blank expressions on their faces.

Even the disciples of Hidden Sword Peak who fought against them just now were surprised that there was no one in Jueyin Valley to fight anymore, so they put away their weapons.

Most of the people in Hidden Sword Peak looked at Shen Han, the former master of Hidden Sword Peak, Sword Master in White.

With a cold and indifferent expression, Shen Han took back the photo stone that was still floating in front of the mountain guard formation, and handed it to the third elder, Qing Yazi.

Shen Han said a few months ago that Li Zhengfeng colluded with the demon cultivator, but no one believed it. Even after Li Zhengfeng took out the photo stone, Shen Han was expelled from Hidden Sword Peak in just a few days.

Now that Li Zhengfeng has colluded with the demon cultivator and practiced the demon kung fu, the people who have Cang Jianfeng can't help but look eagerly.

The last time, Li Zhengfeng cried and reprimanded in front of the various sects, not only Shen Han, but also Zang Jianfeng was criticized for a long time, and his reputation also declined.

Now it seems that what Shen Han said is true, then their reputation of Hidden Sword Peak can finally be rehabilitated.

The fifth elder of Zangjian Peak stepped forward and said a few words with Shen Han, but the conversation was not heard by the rest of the people. After speaking, Shen Han left here.

Yin Hanqiu and Qin Yu were taken into Hidden Sword Peak, and then the various sects arrived and asked them to tell what Li Zhengfeng had done.

As for Shen Han, he didn't want to enter Hidden Sword Peak, and only explained to the Fifth Elder about how he got out of the Demon Realm. The Fifth Elder didn't know that he had returned before that.

——

Shen Han no longer cared about the affairs of Zangjian Peak, he returned to the previous village.

At this time, it was just dawn, and Zai Zai was still sleeping soundly.

Lin Nuo poked her head out of Shen Han's arms, and the first moment she looked at the bed, she couldn't even wait to transform back into a human form.

Zai Zai in the bed was not in the same posture as before he left. He often moved around when he fell asleep. Fortunately, he cast a spell on the quilt when he left, and now it is still tightly covering him.

Shen Han cast a spell, turning Lin Nuo back into a human form.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Lin Nuo removed all the quilts that were spread outside, so that he would not be afraid of the cub rolling and falling off the bed when he came back.

After a night of sleepless nights, Lin Nuo was different from the other monks who heard about the events in Jueyin Valley. Generally speaking, he needs to rest, but staying up for a few nights is actually fine.

He looked at Shen Han, but he didn't feel sleepy now, but he didn't know what to say for a while.

Shen Han didn't say much to Yin Hanqiu along the way, and he listened to it. Even after he got rid of Li Zhengfeng's pursuit, the short time for Yin Hanqiu and Qin Yu to come out of the universe in his sleeves was just alienation. A few words of courtesy.