Chapter 2

Ling Chunan was not surprised at all by the figure of 40%.

In this story, the main reason for the death of the villain is that he once knocked the male protagonist off the cliff. Now that the male protagonist has lost his hostility towards him, it will naturally increase the villain's survival rate, which is the reverse in this mission. Attack value.

Ling Chunan opened his eyes and blinked, as if he hadn't woken up yet. He looked in the direction of the male protagonist, his eyes a little confused, "Huh?"

The young man in front of him was very good-looking, with soft black hair hanging on his forehead. , his eyes were dark and bright, full of confusion, like a lost and harmless little animal, or because he had just woken up, his voice had a heavy nasal sound, which seemed particularly attractive. Qin Haoyuan felt as if his heart was suddenly seized. Hit, the voice could not help but lowered a little, "You fell from the mountain, right? We are trapped at the bottom of the mountain now. Do you have a mobile phone with you?"

Naturally, neither of them had mobile phones on them, and in the end it was the male protagonist who helped him. Following the "weak" Ling Chunan out of the mountains.

Coincidentally, Ling Chunan's current body is also named Ling Chunan. He has also seen the appearance with the help of the system. It is the same as his original appearance. It is said to be in the basic world, a benefit for newbies?

During this period, after learning that the two were going to the same university, the counterattack value increased by another 5%, which left 098 stunned. It has been with so many hosts, but it has never encountered such a scheming one. Look at that shaky body, look at that pale little face that makes me feel pity. It turns out that the character of the villain She Jingbing has suddenly collapsed into a white... lotus!

"098, there's no rule against destroying characters, right?" Ling Chunan seemed to guess what 098 was thinking.

"Returning to the host, as long as the mission can be completed, anything is fine." 098 thought for a while and added: "As long as you don't eat people." Of course, neither can cats.

"I just tried it, and the male protagonist's meat doesn't taste good." Ling Chunan glanced at the male protagonist with disgust, and then glanced at his bandaged left wrist, with salivation in his eyes again.

098: "..." So you plan to eat yourself again?

Qin Haoyuan didn't see the look in Ling Chunan's eyes. He wiped the sweat from his face, raised his lips and showed him a handsome smile, "Anan, my home is when you get down the mountain. Can you still leave?"

In the end, Ling Chunan finally He still didn't go to Qin Haoyuan's home, but was taken away by the Ling family who happened to come looking for him. With a counterattack value of 45%, Ling Chunan reluctantly said goodbye to the male protagonist.

Then he turned around with a look of disgust.

098: Host, you can't dislike the male protagonist just because his meat tastes bad. He still has your teeth marks on his body.

Two months later.

Shengqing University is a well-known aristocratic university in the country. It enrolls only a few thousand students every year, all of whom are children of wealthy families. If you pick ten at random, eight of them will be the second generation of rich people, and the other two will be heirs of big families.

Tong Xiaoxiao is one of the students specially recruited this year with nearly perfect scores. She has a baby face and big eyes. She looks very pure and beautiful. However, she is walking in the woods of the school with a look of confusion.