Chapter 74

"I didn't do anything." Ling Chunan said innocently.

098 Taking a closer look, it seems that it is exactly what the host said. He did nothing. The completion of this task is also a bit strange. It thought about it but couldn't think of any reason.

098 feels that since following Ling Chunan, its IQ seems to have been lowered a lot, especially in these two worlds. Its IQ has simply dropped below the bottom line. Is it because the recent tasks have been completed very easily?

Thinking about this, 098 decided to use his own brain to think about it.

Finally, when they were almost home, 098 had a flash of inspiration, "Host, is it because of the two strange beasts that the male protagonist led out?"

"Huh? 098, you have become smarter." Ling Chunan praised.

"Thank you host for the compliment." 098 replied, and then was stunned. Why did the host's words sound so like the Mi Tai system?

At that time, Mo Yuzheng only killed two strange beasts, and the remaining two were taken out by Xu Lingyang and Ouyang Qian. At that time, Xu Lingyang was only thinking about escaping, and the route he chose turned out to be the downtown area. Obviously, he did not think about the two beasts. What consequences will the alien beasts bring to ordinary people in the downtown area? The final result is of course that the mission failed. Although it did not cause any major casualties, it also brought panic to the citizens.

Xu Lingyang had only been in the dragon group for a year. Although he had performed well before, he was still a newcomer in terms of qualifications. He had a chance to get a spot in the ancient city ruins, but now it is good not to record any demerits.

Ouyang Qian also had a big opinion against Xu Lingyang because of this mission, "That boy looked like an ordinary person at first glance. Fortunately, nothing happened to him. If that man hadn't come at that time, you and I would be responsible for what happened to him." I'm not responsible."

"The man behind him obviously came to save him, so he's still an ordinary person?" Xu Lingyang was very puzzled by Ouyang Qian's stubbornness and bad intentions, "I've done the math, with his powers Even the captains of our group can't match the pressure. Calculated this way, it's at least level four." "

I'm talking to you about that boy. Don't talk to me about other people. It's other people's business to be good at others. I'll be careful. After observation, the young man has never seen those strange beasts from beginning to end. He is not a superpower. And you said that man is so powerful, but he didn't attack us, right?" Ouyang Qian said, "So next time You have to apologize to him when we meet."

"You, I really don't know how to say goodbye to you." Xu Lingyang was a little angry, "I won't apologize to him anyway!" "

Then let's break up."

The two were unhappy. And scattered.

"Host, Xu Lingyang and Ouyang Qian have broken up." 098 Chao Ling Chunan, who was paying attention to the subsequent developments, reported.

"Yes, I understand. You don't have to pay attention to them in the future. Mo Yuzheng will solve it himself." Ling Chunan replied lazily, and then clicked on Weibo.

At this time, it had been almost eight hours since Ling Chunan's Weibo post was posted. It had been retweeted more than 100,000 times and had almost 40,000 comments. Most of them were verbal battles, with the main force being fans of Yunjuan Yunshu and Zha Nuanhuan. Fans are low, but Bai Zishu has been in the industry for a long time and is very popular. Naturally, the fan base of Ling Chunan, a newcomer who has just entered the industry, is not that strong. Up to now, Ling Chunan's fans can be said to be in disarray and losing ground.