Chapter 98

098 After it became quiet, Ling Chunan started to move.

Ling Chunan typed very quickly, and within a short while, rows of small black characters appeared on the screen.

When Ling Chunan started to move, 098's attention was completely attracted.

Just now, 098 was reading Mulinke's novel with Ling Chunan. Although its memory is not very good, the system has a built-in scanning function, so it can pull out the records at any time.

When Ling Chunan started writing, 098 still didn't believe that he could really write it. However, as time went by, 098 had to admit that Ling Chunan could really do it. If it hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would really be able to tell the difference. It goes without saying that this was written by two people.

Mulinke had originally written this novel in the middle and late stages. The male and female protagonists were already together and had just entered the period of boredom.

The heroine is a very cute girl, and she doesn't feel out of place under Ling Chunan's hands.

Mulinke habitually wrote a chapter of 10,000 words, and Ling Chunan wrote it for two hours, and then successfully found the backstage and published it.

Seeing the words "Published Successfully", Ling Chunan looked at his chubby fingers, his expression seemed a little distressed.

098, who was immersed in the host's sigh of being so powerful, was a little confused, "What's wrong with the host?" "

The fingers are too fat and not flexible enough." Ling Chunan said, "I could have done it in an hour."

"...You can do it. Try coding with thoughts, it will be faster." 098 said.

Ling Chunan: "Handwriting is more physical exercise."

"But you are in the virtual space now."

"Huh?"

"No, handwriting is good." 098 quickly changed his words.

Ignoring 098's flattery, Ling Chunan refreshed the article page. There were already many comments on the new chapter.

〔sofa! DaDa finally updated, I miss you so much! Grab a seat first and watch later! 〕

〔It's great, I hope it will be updated in the future and it won't be a scam. 〕

[Xiaoyan is finally with her boyfriend, sweet and sweet, please continue to send sweets and please don't abuse her! 〕

[Did something happen to you recently? Why hasn't it been updated for so long? If you're not feeling well, there's no need to rush to update. We can wait. 〕

〔Spread flowers. 〕

[Haha, those people upstairs must have never seen the author's photo. When I think that I have fancied such an ugly author before, I feel sick, so I came here to smash a brick and say goodbye to the author. 〕

[Whether you want to read it or not, go away. What we are looking at is the text, not the author's face. I really don't know what I am being pretentious about. ]

...

The comments that followed were basically arguing about the author's appearance. Ling Chunan casually scrolled the comments to the bottom, and finally stopped at the newly-appeared home page announcement.

[Heroes cherish heroes, readers are rewarded with a Overlord Ticket to the lower reaches of the world in the spring breeze and drizzle. 〕

[Heroes cherish heroes, readers are rewarded with a king ticket in the spring breeze and drizzle. ]