Chapter 7

There was a flash of white light in front of Ling Chunan's eyes, and then his eyesight went dark, and then it lit up, and he entered a wonderful space.

What you see is a clear pool with a gurgling clear spring and a strange-colored golden lotus growing in the middle. Not far away is a large area of ​​empty land, and beyond that is a white mist.

Ling Chunan's eyes stayed on the empty land for a while, "098, do you want me to farm?"

098 explained dutifully: "Back to the host, according to the plot, you only need to scatter the seeds into the ground. inside, and then pour them spiritual spring water, and the plants will automatically come alive."

Ling Chunan nodded helplessly and looked at the lotus in the pool, "The space that the heroine got in the plot is not in the space. There is no such lotus."

"Yes host, maybe because the owner of this jade pendant is you, the space remains in its most complete state."

It smells delicious and looks delicious.

Ling Chunan's eyes shone slightly, then he bent over and touched the lotus petals, "Can it be eaten?"

"It is recommended that the host does not eat it casually..."

098 Before he finished speaking, Ling Chunan had already stuffed the picked lotus petals. It went into his mouth, and then he fell into the pool.

...When encountering a host that can eat anything, 098 suddenly felt a little tired.

When he woke up again, Ling Chunan found that he was lying at the bottom of the pool. The clear water did not hinder his breathing. He stood up and immediately felt refreshed and full of energy.

098's voice was cold, "Congratulations to the host, your physique has been enhanced to A, and you have gained the ice power. The power level is level two."

The lotus is actually the core of all spiritual energy in Lingquan, with only three petals in total. Ling Chunan ate it in one bite Two petals were opened, and a huge amount of spiritual power instantly filled his body. Fortunately, he leaned forward and fell into the spiritual spring pool. With the powerful healing ability of the spiritual spring as a guarantee, he avoided the end of exploding to death. Not only In this way, under the influence of the combination of internal and external spiritual power, Huansheng upgraded his physique to an A-level physique equivalent to a fifth-level power, and the superpower also surpassed the first level and was directly promoted to the second level.

I have to say it was a blessing in disguise.

However, 098 was surprised to find that Ling Chunan did not mean to be happy, "Host, are you unhappy?"

Ling Chunan nodded with a calm expression, "Happy."

098: "..."

Ling Chunan was not happy at all. , because he found that when he saw his wrist, he had lost his appetite, and even felt a little disgusted.

After taking a tentative bite of his recovered left wrist, Ling Chunan retched a few times and looked at the skin that immediately returned to smoothness with a depressed expression, feeling a little sad.

His physique was transformed by this spiritual spring, and changed into a state that was not delicious at all, but he did not feel that the hunger in his heart was reduced at all.

He was hungrier.

Ling Chunan knew that this was a disease, a mental illness to be precise. He was too dependent on flesh and blood, even to the point of madness, but he had no intention of controlling it.