Chapter 163

"What? You said I was fired?" Bai Yuanyuan lost her voice.

"Yes, Miss Bai, Mr. Lu just said it personally, because you are still an intern assistant and have been working for less than half a month, so you don't need to hand over work. You don't have to come to work tomorrow."

Bai Yuanyuan's face turned pale, "But I..."

"As your immediate boss, Mr. Lu has the right to fire you directly, that's for sure."

After saying this, the phone was hung up, and Bai Yuanyuan listened to the beeping sound coming from the receiver. My mind went blank.

What on earth happened? Why was she fired? Isn't this her own company? How could I get fired even though I was a small assistant?

Bai Yuanyuan became angrier the more she thought about it, this was incredible.

"Yuanyuan, why are you standing outside the door? Mom is ready to cook. Come in and eat."

At this time, Mrs. Lu's voice came from inside the house. Bai Yuanyuan adjusted her expression, and then walked into the living room in silence.

"What's wrong? Is your work not going well? Why are you looking so sad?" Mrs. Lu asked with concern when she saw the depressed expression on Bai Yuanyuan's face.

"No, it's nothing." Bai Yuanyuan quickly picked up the bowl and chopsticks and reluctantly said, "Let's eat."

Of course Mrs. Lu didn't believe it, "She said it was nothing. She must be hiding something from her mother. Who bullied you? ? Tell me, mother, let me vent your anger. You kid, you keep everything in your heart. Now you are the daughter of our Lu family, how can anyone bully you?"

Bai Yuanyuan pursed her lips and looked away. , under Mrs. Lu's repeated questioning, he hesitated: "Just, I, I'm fired."

"What?!" Mrs. Lu was so shocked that she knocked her bowl and chopsticks on the edge of the table, "Who in the Lu family dares to Fire the eldest lady of our Lu family?"

Bai Yuanyuan seemed to be taken aback by Mrs. Lu's performance, and hurriedly walked behind her and patted her on the back, "Mom, don't be angry, actually, it's because I didn't do well. It's none of my brother's business to be fired."

"Did Lu Jiayan do it?" Mrs. Lu caught the point of Bai Yuanyuan's words.

Ling Chunan had just finished dinner and refused the man's request to exercise after dinner. He was preparing to take an early rest when his personal phone, which usually didn't ring very often, suddenly rang.

098: "The host is Mrs. Lu. She should be here to intercede with the heroine."

"I think it is more appropriate to use the word "invoke the enemy." Ling Chunan raised his eyebrows and then silenced the phone.

"Host, don't you accept it?"

"She just asked me why I fired the heroine, and then asked me to reinstate her as soon as possible, otherwise she would not recognize my son." Ling Chunan leaned lazily on the recliner , the sweet-scented osmanthus in the yard is blooming, and the fragrance is astonishing.

After making a few more calls, Mrs. Lu finally fell silent, but to both Ling Chunan and 098's surprise, she actually sent a text message.

"Has she forgotten that you can't see now?" 098 couldn't hide his surprise.

"Who knows." Ling Chunan took the phone and said, "Read it."

"Xiaoyan, are you and your sister having trouble at work? She came back and said that you fired her. Yuanyuan is your sister. What's the matter? Let's discuss it calmly. If you're not satisfied with her getting off work on time, it's her mother's fault. I asked her to come back early from work. So, I'll come to the company tomorrow and we'll have a good talk." 098 finished reading, "Host, you. Do you want to reply to her?