Chapter 140

Although he was talking to 098, Ling Chunan's reaction was not slow. As soon as Noel finished speaking, Ling Chunan held his hand and said, "Hello, teacher, I am Yu Yichen. This year's freshman should be Ji Series A."

"That's for sure." Noel said with a smile.

Ling Chunan glanced at Thousand's tightly held hands, and a smile flashed in Ling Chunan's eyes.

"That." Noel's tone was a little confused, "Have we met before?"

"Huh?" Ling Chunan looked up at him, with a half-smile on his face, "Teacher, where do you think we have met before?"

Noel Jing Jing looked at Ling Chunan for a while, then suddenly stretched out her hand to pull Ling Chunan into her arms, and whispered in his ear: "That person last time was you, right?"

"I don't know what the teacher is talking about. "Ling Chunan denied it seriously.

"I remember your smell." Noel took a deep breath on Ling Chunan's neck, then took a step back and said seriously: "Are you willing to be my princess?"

098: "..." This was too sudden. , and the host's current status is alpha, doesn't it mean same-sex people don't attract? Why is this kind of nature of no use to this person?

This man who was invincible on the battlefield seemed a little nervous, for fear that Ling Chunan would disagree, so he continued: "Of course, I know you are still very young now, I can wait."

Ling Chunan said nothing, staring at Noel After watching for a long time, he suddenly smiled and said, "You said you remember me, but do you remember what happened that day?" Ling Chunan asked.

Noel frowned and then shook his head. Apart from Ling Chunan's smell and his appearance, he didn't remember anything else that day. It took him a long time to find him after he woke up. Naturally, he didn't know what happened before he woke up. What.

"Then let me remind you." Ling Chunan put his arms around the man's neck and kissed him on the lips.

As the only bystander, 098 saw the tall man and suddenly blushed from his forehead to his neck. Then his buttons were picked off by Ling Chunan. His host, who had been hungry for a long time, opened his mouth and bit it... He knew what would happen in the end. It became like this.

Noel did not push Ling Chunan away, but instead stretched out her arms to hug him. A trace of doubt flashed in her eyes, as if he had forgotten something.

Ten minutes later, Ling Chunan let go and healed the man's recovering bloody wound. He licked the corners of his lips and said, "Thank you. I will consider your proposal carefully."

Putting aside the doubts just now, Noel His face was full of surprise, "Okay!"

"Then, Teacher Nuo'er, I'll leave first." Ling Chunan took a step back and blew a kiss to him, "Thank you for giving me a good meal." "

... ..."

After leaving the man's sight, 098 finally breathed a sigh of relief. It was really afraid that Ling Chunan would directly agree to Nuo'er's proposal. If that happened, the already high-hanging task might really come to nothing. After all, Who has nothing to do to fight for a target with the prince, not to mention that one of the target targets is the current imperial prince.

Thinking of the mission, 098 suddenly thought of something, "Host, Xia Lin just came to the school to report!"

"It's okay, he won't come back to the mecha department." Ling Chunan said.

"Why are you so sure?" 098 wondered, "No, my focus is not on this. Host, Xia Lin and the male protagonist No. 2 met in advance. The male protagonist No. 1 also saw him just now. It seemed that the impression was not bad."