Chapter 122

"Shu, classmate Shu," Zhang Yunya then saw Ling Chunan, and then looked at the stone that fell on the ground and the blood-stained fangs. Her eyes were full of disbelief, "You just took him to Did you run away?"

"Yes, it's okay." Ling Chunan did not deny it, "Xiaoqi, are you okay?"

Su Ziqi's face turned pale, obviously frightened. When she heard Ling Chunan's question, she evoked The corner of his lips forced a smile, "It's okay, thank you, Yiheng."

Ling Chunan glanced at the fear remaining in Su Ziqi's eyes, "The male lead No. 2 is resolved, 098, I think I only need to tell the female lead and male leads in the future You can complete the mission."

098: "Yes host, the heroine seems to be very afraid of vampires."

"If that's the case, this mission feels really simple. Next, I just need to find a new boyfriend for the heroine. That's it." Ling Chunan concluded.

Glancing at the two girls' tightly clasped hands, 098 said nothing.

While several people were talking, Yuan Congshu had already arrived in the alley. He strode up to Ling Chunan, "Bao, Xiaoheng, I'm here." The man who was forced to change his words under Ling Chunan's sight showed a smile, " Who are these two?"

"So handsome!" Zhang Yunya's eyes lit up and she whispered in Su Ziqi's ear.

Su Ziqi looked better after Zhang Yunya made such a fuss. She squeezed Zhang Yunya's hand and looked at Yuan Congshu. She was suddenly shocked. She had seen this person on Ling Chunan's mobile phone screen before, but she quickly She calmed down and smiled at Yuan Congshu: "Hello, are you Yiheng's uncle? I am his good friend, and my name is Su Ziqi." She pointed to Zhang Yunya who was a little anxious next to her, "This is Zhang Yunya."

"Hello." Zhang Yunya was a little shy.

Yuan Congshu kept his eyes on Ling Chunan. When he heard the two talking, he glanced at them and nodded: "Hello, my surname is Yuan, I am Xiaoheng's... uncle." After that, he glanced at Ling Chunan again.

Ling Chunan remained calm on his face, but laughed in his heart, "He is so cute."

098: "..." I'm not afraid that you will run away from home and not go back with him.

However, 098 did not speak out. Firstly, it felt that Ling Chunan must know what it was thinking, and secondly, because it was afraid that Yuan Congshu would find out.

Up to now, 098 is still immersed in the shadow of being inexplicably punished. What if it says the wrong thing again and is reported again? Although there is no clear evidence that it was a man who did it, it is better to say less and make less mistakes.

After sending the two girls back to school, Yuan Congshu was afraid that Ling Chunan would temporarily regret not going back with him, so he couldn't wait to drive towards his manor. While driving, he cautiously suggested: "Baby, don't live in school anymore." Now, I'll take you to school every day."

"Why?" Ling Chunan asked.

"The school is too noisy, and the dormitory environment is not good."

"I live alone, so it's not noisy, and the dormitory is quite clean." Ling Chunan said.

Yuan Congshu's expression froze, and then he continued to persuade without giving up: "There are many bad people out there. I'm worried that you have been deceived. Look, you have encountered danger twice this month. How terrible."

Ling Chunan leaned against On the car seat, he said slowly: "They can't beat me, and are you sure they will be in danger for you?"

Yuan Congshu: "..."