Chapter 34

"I think you're really pretty." Ling Chunan smiled at the young man.

"..."

Looking at the boy's instantly red face, Ling Chunan laughed out loud in his heart, "098, he is so cute!"

098: "Host, it's very rude to tease a minor like this."

"But I'm better than He is young."

...You just look young, and you are more than a round older than everyone present. But despite thinking this way, 098 still gave up arguing with Ling Chunan.

Perhaps because of Ling Chunan's lovable appearance, the students in the class were very curious and kind to him, and they all regarded him as their little brother. Ling Chunan also received a lot of snacks when class was over, and he thanked him with a smile. I met a group of "brothers and sisters", received a lot of "so cute" compliments, and then generously distributed the snacks to my deskmates.

Looking at the pile of junk food pushed in front of him, Yuan Chengyue said nothing and subconsciously wanted to push it back to Ling Chunan, but when he saw the other party's eyes, he somehow managed to put the things away. , after finishing, I reluctantly said thank you.

"It seems that my skills have not deteriorated yet." Letting go of the arrogant boy for the time being, Ling Chunan returned his attention to the textbook and said to 098, "Did the heroine go to Yuan's house?" "The

heroine in the plot is She was found by the Yuan family today, Yuan Chengyue should be able to see her when he goes back today." 098 replied.

The love-starved boy who was already in the rebellious stage suddenly had an inexplicable sister. She also received all the love from his parents. Naturally, he should be dissatisfied. Unfortunately, he did it improperly and ran away from home just because of this. He was unlucky. Being kidnapped and killed means that, according to the plot, the child will die within two weeks.

Ling Chunan: "It's really pitiful."

098: "That's a bit."

After sighing, Ling Chunan fell asleep on the desk.

Although Duan Chengyuan had taken good care of him over the years, his frail body still remained. He got tired easily and even eighteen hours of sleep a day was not enough.

Seeing his sleeping deskmate, Yuan Chengyue snorted and was about to lie down and continue sleeping, but for some reason his eyes fell on the side of the other person's face. The child's skin is very tender, the eyelashes are very long, the nose is small and delicate, and the lips are moist pink. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he was really cute.

The teacher who knew the identities of these two people would naturally not be able to disturb their sleep, and even his lecture voice was softer.

It wasn't until the school bell rang that Ling Chunan opened his eyes at the system prompt.

Because he hadn't woken up, his eyes were still a little misty. He happened to meet the eyes of his deskmate who was looking at him in a daze, "What are you looking at?"

Ling Chunan's voice was still that crisp and childish voice. The tone was a bit elongated, soft and soft, as if she was coquettishly speaking.

The face of the arrogant young man who was caught peeping suddenly turned red from his forehead to the root of his neck. The next moment, he stood up. He was so strong that the table moved and the bench fell down with a clang, but he didn't care about this. , quickly ran out of the classroom door.

"His shy way is really special." Ling Chunan sighed.

At this time, the students in the classroom who had not yet had time to leave gathered in front of Ling Chunan and comforted him with words.