Chapter 141

Although the world has developed into the interstellar age and some space technology has appeared, the current space products only have space buckles, and the space buckles are specially designed for mechas, and can only accommodate mechas inside.

The reason why 098 is most certain that this space ring is not something from this world is that the space technology of this world is technology no matter what. It can completely scan what is inside, but this ring cannot. Its energy is just It bounced back when it reached the edge.

"Then where do you think this is?" Ling Chunan asked.

"Back to the host, it looks like a space ring in the world of cultivation, but the strange thing is that if his soul traveled through time, it would be impossible for him to wear such a ring." "

Yes." Ling Chunan nodded noncommittally, "Just ask him later and you will know."

"...Same."

This ring is different from the jade pendant space that Ling Chunan got in the first mission world. It cannot enter the space of people, but is connected with Ling Chunan's space Their consciousnesses are connected, so Ling 098 cannot follow.

Seeing Ling Chunan's consciousness sinking into the space, 098 was a little curious, and was about to try secretly to see if there was a chance to get in. Ling Chunan suddenly opened his eyes, startling him, "Su, host, what's inside? "

Want to know?" Ling Chunan asked.

"Yeah!" 098 replied repeatedly.

Ling Chunan smiled mysteriously, "Secret."

"..."

Just as Noel said, there was a mecha inside the ring, but what surprised Ling Chunan even more was that the space inside the ring looked very... ...strange, Ling Chunan could only come up with this adjective after thinking for a long time.

Being fooled again, 098 decided to ignore his host for the whole day, but just an hour later, 098 couldn't help but said, "Host, please read the hottest news on Star Network." "

Is it Noel? About the return?" Ling Chunan didn't even raise his head.

"..." Cooperating with such a host would hurt the system's self-esteem too much.

But what makes 098 a little bit relieved is that Ling Chunan is still on the Star Network.

At this time, the originally tepid news interface was completely abuzz. Almost every topic revolved around the news of the return of the Imperial God of War, and much of the information was extremely true.

〔seen it myself! His Highness Noel Erlanx, the former Imperial God of War, is back! 〕

〔The God of War is not dead! The Legend of the Empire appears at the Imperial Academy! 〕

〔The glory of the empire is mysteriously resurrected, leading you to explore its mysteries and conspiracies. ]

...

The entire news homepage was full of news like this. Ling Chunan glanced at it casually, and finally focused on a piece of news.

[The God of War appears in the Imperial College and has a private meeting with the mysterious new student in the exam building. There are pictures and the truth! 〕

"Host, someone took a picture of you, right?" 098 looked nervous. It would be difficult if Ling Chunan was exposed, but it was alerting the people around it at the time, so it was impossible for anyone to take a picture of Ling Chunan. Chu Nan looks like that.

"Don't be nervous, this kind of title is just a means of sensationalizing." Ling Chunan comforted 098 calmly, "Haven't you done this before?" "

...I'm not sensationalizing." 098 was a little dissatisfied.