Chapter 44

It's not that 098 didn't observe carefully, but that the performance of these two people was too inconspicuous.

There is no doubt that Chi Feng has a good temper, otherwise he would not have been put by Duan Chengyuan as a special nanny next to Ling Chunan from time to time. Since Duan Chengyuan has been stationed in the country, Chi Feng has been in the country most of the time, but he has been traveling around. Except for the occasional summons from Duan Chengyuan to take care of his little ancestor, he rarely returned to the capital.

Speaking of which, Chi Feng is one year older than Duan Chengyuan, but because he is too busy, he has never had a girlfriend, but it was by chance that he fell in love with Xiao Yuanlin.

The first time they met was three years ago, when Xiao Yuanlin came to Duan's house as a guest, and the two met in the backyard. Chi Feng was sent by Ling Chunan to plant flowers for him at that time, and he was all dirty. As a result, he had just returned from the flowers. When Xiao Yuanlin came out of nowhere, she was beaten as a thief by Xiao Yuanlin who happened to be passing by. However, as it happens, compared to most men who like girls who are petty and clingy, Chi Feng likes girls who have a temper.

Xiao Yuanlin actually felt guilty towards Chi Feng, but later she gradually turned to like him. However, although she had a temper, she was a good-looking person and would never show any inappropriateness until she was sure that the other party had intentions.

Therefore, Ling Chunan was able to see the relationship between the two, and it must be said that he had the fiery eyes of Jin Chu that he had trained over many years of acting.

The most important guests arrived and the banquet was officially held.

Almost all the celebrities in the capital were present at this banquet. After the customary opening remarks introduced Xiao Yuanlin's identity and her status as the heir of the Xiao family, in addition to those who were trying to get close to Xiao Yuanlin, many people came forward to say hello to Duan Chengyuan. , although due to Duan Chengyuan's long-term power, no one dared to stay by his side for a long time, but it took a lot of time to go one after another.

Ling Chunan was pulled aside by Yuan Chengyue as soon as he entered the hall, and kept complaining to him, "Xiaolang, haven't you seen, Xiao, my sister, she is so arrogant. Ever since her parents recognized her, we There is no place for me anymore at home. Can you take me in for a few days?" "

Okay, come to my house and stay as long as you want." Ling Chunan readily agreed to Yuan Chengyue's request.

Yuan Chengyue subconsciously glanced at Duan Chengyuan not far away, couldn't help but shudder, and laughed dryly, "Okay, I will call you in advance when I want to come."

Ling Chunan nodded noncommittally, and then asked "Where is your brother?"

"He." Yuan Chengyue's expression was a little complicated. "He was discharged from the hospital not long ago. His parents felt that what he did was wrong, so they gave him some money and let him go out. After all, he is an adult. , her ability is not bad, she should be able to support herself."

"Yeah." Ling Chunan replied, "Where's Yuan Jiayu?"

Speaking of the woman pretending to be his sister, Yuan Chengyue's expression instantly turned disgusting, "She's crazy. Stay in the mental hospital."

"Counterattack value +10%, the current counterattack value is 95%, host, please continue to work hard."

At this moment, the system's report sounded in Ling Chunan's ears. He looked around, the banquet As expected, Xiao Yuanlin and Chi Feng were nowhere to be seen in the hall.