Chapter 46

is over.

These two words are the only ones left in 098's mind. Is it possible that the host will die before the mission even starts?

The setting of the dragons in this world is extremely cruel, and they will never show mercy to the aliens who trespass into their territory. Not to mention that Ling Chunan is an injured seventh-level magician now, even if he is a tenth-level magician in his prime state , and cannot escape the attack of a dragon language magic.

Dragons are regarded as the most powerful in this world, and even the elves who are known as nature's darlings do not dare to compete with them.

Just when 098 was thinking about how to help the host get out of this predicament, the carriage curtain was suddenly opened.

A dark and sharp big eye came over.

"Dragon, Longyan Chu." 098 was shocked. It had done so many missions before, but it had never seen a real dragon.

It wondered whether the world of this mission was put in the wrong way. How could the current level of the host be assigned to such a cruel world? Moreover, it was directly transferred to after the character he played was defeated. This kind of difficulty obviously did not meet the requirements of just doing the task. Tasker of three missions.

Then 098's guess was quickly dismissed. The answer given above is that the data is all normal, and the time points and task points fully meet the difficulty standards.

Due to the severe injuries and the long journey, Ling Chunan was now very weak. He raised his eyes and looked at the big eyeball close at hand. He was a little surprised, but after noticing the doubt in the other person's eyes, , suddenly showed a smile towards it.

098 didn't know why, "Host, I think we should think about how to escape."

"It won't kill me for the time being." Ling Chunan answered.

I won't kill you now, but this dragon seems to have a bad temper. He might beat you to pieces if he gets upset, 098 said in his heart, but he doesn't have the courage to refute Ling Chunan.

Then, in 098's frightened state, the giant dragon stretched out its claws and opened the lid of the carriage, grabbing Ling Chunan out. It looked at the little human on its palm, its eyes a little confused, and then it regained its coldness. The voice was rich and majestic, "Little guy, you are a gift from those humans to this king, so from today on, you are my king's pet." "You

can call me..." It paused, He seemed to be thinking about what title was appropriate, and then said, "You can call me 'Master'."

Ling Chunan looked up at the dragon, said nothing, closed his eyes and fainted.

"Little guy?" Seeing that this human didn't answer him and even fainted, the giant dragon's eyes were a little nervous, "Roar!" The giant dragon shook its tail anxiously, swept down several big trees behind it, and then cautiously He closed his palms and flew towards the depths of the Dragon Valley.

When he woke up again, Ling Chunan felt warm all over, and the magical power in his body seemed to have reached a higher level at the same time.

Ling Chunan did not open his eyes immediately, but called 098 in his heart, "098, how did he become a dragon?"

Ling Chunan had already guessed when he heard the dragon's voice, and he put it in his hand At this time, he could hardly control his appetite that immediately boiled over. Ling Chunan almost immediately confirmed that this dragon was the same soul that had followed him for several worlds.

But why not people?

098 was also very distressed. It should have checked the soul's aura the moment it saw the dragon, so that it wouldn't have to be nervous for so long.