Chapter 52

"The host is the little princess." 098 said.

"I know."

Karanna's voice was very distinctive, and Ling Chunan had a good memory. Since the last encounter in the small town in the Warcraft Forest, Karanna had never looked for Ling Chunan again. Chu Nan never thought of looking for her.

The giant dragon obviously remembered this little human princess. He immediately wanted to open the door, but saw Ling Chunan looking over lightly. He was stunned for a moment before he realized where he was. He reluctantly looked at Ling Chunan's face. After a kiss, he turned into a dragon and got into Ling Chunan's pocket.

After touching Xiaolong's head affectionately, Ling Chunan straightened the wrinkles in his clothes and opened the door.

"Three, third brother." Karanna still had shame on her face, lowered her head and looked at her toes, her voice hesitant, "I'm sorry, I sent you false news last time." "

It's okay, what do you want to do this time? ?"

Karanna glanced behind her, hesitating, "Can I come in and talk?"

Ling Chunan stepped aside and Karanna breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you."

She poured Karanna a glass of water . , Ling Chunan sat opposite her, "Let's talk."

Karanna took a sip of water and her expression became more relaxed, "I went back to the palace with Rhodes yesterday. He was invited by his second brother, father. After my mother knew that he was a genius in both magic and martial arts, she seemed to intend to marry me to him."

"Are you unwilling?" Ling Chunan said in a confused tone.

"I'm sorry," Karanna held the cup, "I know it's ridiculous, but I really don't want to marry him now." At this point, she stopped the topic and changed the topic, "Third brother, this time I You sneaked out. The second brother said in front of your father that you planned to rebel, and he also produced evidence of your relationship with General Kurus' family. Although your father doesn't seem to believe it, you still have to be careful."

He told him again and again . After Ling Chunan had to be careful, Karanna left in a hurry.

The Kurus family did look for Ling Chunan recently, but it was mostly because that little guy Al wanted "mother".

098: "Host, I'm sure there was no second prince or anyone from the male protagonist around when Orr saw you."

"There are also people from the Kurus family." Ling Chunan said calmly.

"You mean there is a traitor in the Kurus family?" 098 was stunned. In the original plot, the members of the Kurus family were all famously loyal, how could they betray them?

Ling Chunan did not stop at this topic, but took out the little dragon from his pocket, "I will take you to see the back garden of the palace."

The little dragon rubbed Ling Chunan's fingers, and then turned into a human form, He leaned forward and kissed Ling Chunan, "Baby, I want to see you more."

Just when the two were about to clash their guns, there was a noise outside the door, and then a knock on the door.

Seeing the door open, the servants who were trying to dissuade them looked panicked, "Third Prince, the Second Prince insists on coming in to find you."

Ling Chunan waved away the servants, looked at the smiling Second Prince with a kind face, and nodded at him. Nodding, "Second brother, long time no see."

"My younger brother has been back for so long and he doesn't come to say hello to me. It really hurts my heart." Compared with the exquisite appearance of the third prince, the second prince is obviously much more ordinary, but Inheriting the king's eyebrows, they look somewhat gentle and elegant, and even a sad expression would not look inappropriate.