Chapter 87

098: "Host, isn't it a bit too sudden to ask this?" It's not that it thinks its host will fail to confess, but what if it scares someone?

Wait, it remembered that the host had lamented that this person was very big in the morning, and now...

"098, why have you become so dirty?" Just as 098 was thinking about it, he suddenly heard the voice of his host.

Only then did it realize that Ling Chunan had actually climbed onto the man, "Su, host? Did you confess your love successfully?"

"It should be that he confessed his love to me successfully." Ling Chunan said, "I found that you have been in love recently. I'm distracted, and I have more and more ideas."

"I'm sorry host, I will pay attention to it in the future." 098 was stunned. Ling Chunan rarely asked him to help him come up with ideas and suggestions when doing tasks, which made him a little idle recently, so he This kind of wandering mind often occurs, and it often misses some important information. For example, when Ling Chunan sent a text message to the bodyguard last time, it didn't notice it.

Just now, after Ling Chunan asked Feng Buyu if he liked him, Feng Buyu stiffened up and seemed a little surprised. Then he became nervous like a young boy, looking quite at a loss for a while. Only then did he come back to his senses, "Yes, no, baby, I love you."

"Why?"

"I don't know. The first time I saw you, I felt that there was some kind of power driving me. Speaking of which, You may laugh at me, but the moment I saw you, I felt that we are destined to be together, that we are a perfect match." Feng Buyu's eyes were sincere, "Baby, I love you."

Ling Chu Nan looked at the man intently for a long time. There was no trace of falsehood in his eyes. He also knew that what the other man said was true. At least until now, this man had never lied to him.

In fact, Ling Chunan knew what was wrong with him. Although on the surface, he got along very well with this person in these worlds. They would do everything that ordinary lovers would do, and there had never been any conflicts. Even 098 is sure that he is in love with this man.

But in fact, Ling Chunan's definition of this person has always been his food and bed partner, and it has never changed.

After all, he doesn't believe in love.

No, it should be said that he once believed it before anything happened to him, so he said that he was late when Chu Yunge appeared.

However, what is the reason that can make one person pursue another person for so many worlds? Even if I have no memory, I can still find him again and again and fall in love with him. The burning temperature in my eyes has never changed.

It's amazing.

Thinking like this, Ling Chunan looked at Feng Buyu's eyes and showed him a big smile, "Uncle, I like you too."

Then there was the situation of the two hugging each other that 098 saw. It was a bit Worried, "Host, you don't want to have sex with him today, do you?"

"What's wrong?" Ling Chunan asked back, "I've already confessed, isn't it natural for me

to have sex with him?" ... After you finish having sex, you need to take a shower. The fish tail is exposed. However, 098 swallowed the words as soon as they came to his lips. Ling Chunan was obviously not a host who listened to advice.

Just as 098 thought, Feng Buyu discovered Ling Chunan's fish tail naturally.

However, what he was worried about still didn't happen. Not only did Feng Buyu not find it strange, he also praised Ling Chunan's tail and stroked it gently like a rare treasure. "This is the most beautiful and perfect tail I have ever seen." The mermaid has a tail!"