Chapter 113

When Ling Chunan saw Ye Chufeng again, he was trying to climb over the wall into his yard. The security guard called by the housekeeping robot pulled down. Seeing Ling Chunan coming out, the security guard increased his strength, and Ye Chufeng banged He fell hard to the ground.

"Sorry, sorry, Mr. Mu, it's because we didn't monitor him well." The security guard was a middle-aged man who looked honest and honest. His face turned red with anxiety. "He climbed onto the wall for some reason. I'm going to call the law enforcement team." Come here."

At this time, Ye Chufeng looked very embarrassed, his clothes were wrinkled as if he hadn't changed for several days, his face was haggard, and his eyes were red. He looked like a criminal. No wonder the security guard was so anxious.

Ye Chufeng was pulled up from the ground by two security guards. It seemed that he had just fallen and his left hand was hanging on the side. His face was ferocious, "Mulinke, did you do this?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Ling Chunan faced Expressive.

"If it weren't for you, how could they kick me out!" Ye Chufeng shouted, "And what happened in the bar before? You must have recognized me at that time. It must be you who took revenge on me!" After

coming out of Mu's house, Ye Chufeng After thinking about it, Mulinke may not have traveled through time, but he must have a grudge against him. After all, he almost killed him in the first place, and what Mulinke does now is to take revenge on him.

But despite this, Ye Chufeng still had a glimmer of hope, just in case the other party didn't want to kill him.

Ling Chunan clearly saw the look in Ye Chufeng's eyes and laughed in his heart, "098, I think he is quite smart." "

Yes, host." He was able to guess that Ling Chunan was not originally from this world. , even if it is just based on imagination, he is also a person with rich imagination, and rich imagination itself is a representative of intelligence.

"It's just that it's too stupid, but it's understandable. A dog would jump over the wall in a hurry." Ling Chunan felt a little bored and ignored Ye Chufeng. He said to the security guard who was looking at him inquiringly: "I don't know this person, maybe He's a fan of my books. Just ask him out."

"Okay, Mr. Mu, we promise that this kind of problem will not happen again in the future." The security guard looked serious.

"The Condor Heroes" hit the market, coupled with the pressure of not being able to complete the task, and then being kicked out by the Mu family who he regarded as a big tree, Ye Chufeng also invested all the money he earned from writing the novel into the movie, and now he has lost all his money. , and nowhere to go.

From heaven to hell, it seems that it only takes a moment.

After wandering around and finding Ling Chunan's residence, Ye Chufeng didn't know why he came here, but it was obvious that by now, he was desperate.

Ye Chufeng didn't stop talking when he was being carried out. In his previous life, he was a 麍暵榉} Mao Zhizhao said that his father Lai Naoyun was wandering around the spring glue empty building 0 catching a sick horse  castrated Nao Yu Lun × Shu br />

Ling Chu Nan looked at the supposedly arrogant male protagonist with a blank face as he was dismissed like trash, "098, how long until the male protagonist's movie is released?" "

Back to the host, the general movie release time cycle in this world is Two months, but due to poor sales, major theaters decided to shorten the release time of "The Condor Heroes", so it will be released for one week."