Chapter 27

Zhang Ye sat in the driver's seat, turned around and smiled at Ling Chunan in the back seat, "Anan, I didn't expect you to come to pick me up. I'm very happy, thank you."

Looking at the agent's dentures, Ling Chunan gave him a smile and sincere eyes, "Don't say that. We are partners and old friends for ten years. It's right to pick you up. Welcome back." "By the way,

I sent you off last time "Have you watched the DVD?" Ling Chunan asked casually as he fastened his seat belt.

"I've seen it." Although he didn't understand why Ling Chunan gave him those things, Zhang Ye still played some to watch. The movie was so disgusting that he jumped to watch it and laughed sarcastically, "I didn't expect Anan. I will accept this kind of film."

"Yes, I have become somewhat interested in medicine recently." Ling Chunan looked at the man's smiling eyes and answered nonchalantly.

Zhang Ye's eyes stopped at Ling Chunan's collar, and without saying anything else, he turned around and started the car.

098: "Host, he found the hickey on your body."

Ling Chunan leaned on the back seat and looked out the window with a lazy tone, "His eyes have always been good."

For some reason, 098 felt that the host was still interested in this and the manager. Have feelings. Then I thought about it. They started working together when they were ten years old. Although they didn't get along day and night, they were together most of the time. People and animals also have feelings, not to mention that Ling Chunan was still an orphan without a family.

098's guess was right this time. Until his death, Ling Chunan never thought why his always trusted manager would treat him like this.

"It won't take three days." Ling Chunan half-squinted his eyes, and his eyes fell on the car window, and rows of familiar green trees flew past.

098 has an ominous premonition.

This is a small villa built in an extremely secretive manner, surrounded by lush bamboo forests, with only a small road in and out.

Ling Chunan opened his eyes and looked at the agent, "Where is this?"

"Anan, I recently bought a new house, and I would like to ask you to come with me to check it out." Zhang Ye said in an embarrassed tone as he parked the car. , "I saw that you seemed to be asleep just now, so I didn't call you and brought you here without permission."

"It's okay," Ling Chunan rubbed his eyes, "The environment here is not bad, but it's a bit remote. Why did you want to come here?" Have you bought a house?"

"I just like the environment here," Zhang Ye laughed, "Actually, I have bought it a while ago, and it was just renovated not long ago."

098: "Host, this person seems uneasy and well-meaning, so please be careful. "

It's obviously a normal smile, but why does it sound so human?"

Ling Chunan ignored 098, opened the car door and walked out.

This small villa is extremely elegantly decorated. Although it is not all made of the best materials, it looks like a lot of thought has been put into it. Since no one has lived in it, the furniture and decoration are all brand new.

Ling Chunan sat on the sofa and praised the decoration of the living room. Zhang Ye handed him a cup of tea.

098: "Host, don't drink it, there's medicine in it."

"Thank you." Ling Chunan took the tea and put it on the coffee table. He raised his eyes and looked at Zhang Ye, "You must have spent a lot of money on this house. Your salary is enough." If you need any help, just ask."