【Third Arc】Chapter 28

"I'm sorry, honey, I'm late."

Chu Yunge's voice was full of guilt and distress, and he could only keep apologizing.

Listening to Chu Yunge's voice, Ling Chunan rubbed the man's neck, sighed softly, closed his eyes, and said to 098: "No."

098 was a little surprised, "Host?"

Ling Chunan continued. : "Let's go."

"Host, please be prepared, we are about to transfer to the system space."

Feeling that the breath of the person in his arms was getting weaker and weaker, Chu Yunge tightened his fingers slightly, still holding Ling Chunan's body quietly. After a long time, she kissed Ling Chunan's lips as usual and said, "Baby, I love you."

Yang Qingya didn't expect that after the last time they met, Ling Chunan had become a different person when they met again. Gathering ashes, the beautiful young man in the black and white photo smiled tenderly at the mourning hall.

Xiaochen was on her right side, looking at the photo and crying her heart out.

She still didn't believe it, why did he just... die? We just met a few days ago, and Anan said he was going to visit her home. Why is it now a black and white photo?

"Hello, is this Miss Yang Qingya?"

The man's deep and magnetic voice came from her ears. Yang Qingya turned her head blankly. In her sight was a face that was so handsome that it almost made people suffocate. The man had a pair of delicate eyes. The blue eyes are like the deep sea, cold and deep.

"I am Anan's lover." Chu Yunge stretched out his hand to the woman in front of him who seemed to have not recovered yet, "My name is Chu Yunge."

Yang Qingya did not ignore the man's mention of Ling Chunan's name. That tenderness in his eyes. She knew that Ling Chunan liked men, but she didn't expect that he already had a lover. She hurriedly reached out and shook hands with the man, "Hello."

"Anan said that you are his only friend." Chu Yunge spoke again.

Hearing this, Yang Qingya turned her head to look at the gentle young man in the photo, opened her mouth, her eyes full of pain, "Did he say that?"

What Chu Yunge said later, she had no impression of. , the tears could no longer be suppressed, she just wanted to imitate Ling Chunan's fans and cry for him happily.

Anan, whom she had liked for more than ten years, actually didn't even have a friend...

Yang Qingya finally remembered what Chu Yunge had asked her to do that day.

He said: "In four months, please help Anan collect the award."

He also said: "I am going to find Anan. I am afraid that I will be late and he is afraid."

Since then, Yang Qingya has never I have met Chu Yunge.

Four months later, Yang Qingya helped Ling Chunan get back the Best Actor trophy from the award ceremony and placed it in front of his grave.

She discovered that there was a photo of a mixed-race man on Ling Chunan's tombstone. His eyes were clearly looking indifferently ahead, but they made people feel indescribably gentle.

Returning to that pure white space again, Ling Chunan's expression was blank.

"Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. The energy points obtained are 3000. The current energy points are 6000. The system store is open. Do you want the host to purchase items?"