Chapter 93

"Really?" Ling Chunan replied, then stopped talking, and 098 also fell silent.

After returning home, Feng Buyu went to work. Ling Chunan returned to the room and opened a tube of purification potion.

"Host, is there something wrong with this medicine?" 098 always felt that Ling Chunan acted a little strange after seeing this medicine in the laboratory.

"No problem. I've seen the sea water they used for testing. It works very well." "

098, is there a time limit for this world mission?"

"Back to the host, theoretically there is no time limit." 098 replied, "But The ocean has three years left to live. If the pollution problem is not solved within three years, there may be no more living things in the sea." In this case, there is no point in completing the task.

Ling Chunan nodded, then picked up the test tube and poured it straight into his mouth.

"Host, what are you doing?!" 098 shouted, but did not stop Ling Chunan's movements. He could only watch as Ling Chunan drank the liquid with unknown ingredients.

Putting down the empty test tube, Ling Chunan didn't say anything, just stared at it with a blank expression.

098 is a little worried, will something happen? "Su, host, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Ling Chunan came back to his senses, looked at the empty test tube in his hand, smacked his lips, and seemed to be thinking about it, "I felt good when I saw it. Drink it and taste it. It's more delicious than you imagine."

"Huh?"

"It's more delicious than you imagine." He said with a regretful expression, "It's a pity that it's too little."

"..."

Facing Ling Chunan With such a reaction, 098 simply didn't know what expression to use, and finally decided that silence is golden.

Putting away the remaining test tubes, Ling Chunan boarded the game that he had not played in a long time.

It was already the tenth day, which was the last day of the ten days that Zheng Mingjie had originally mentioned.

As soon as he started the game, Ling Chunan's chat box was filled up. People who had been looking for him included Qingcao Yiyi, Qin Xuyang, Qiushui Yiren brother and sister, Zheng Mingjie brother and sister, and other members of the chamber of commerce. The message notification sounded for more than ten minutes. Finally, it stopped.

Ling Chunan rubbed his temples that were throbbing, "I think this game is good in every aspect, but it's unreasonable not to be able to block the message notification sound." I used to be online frequently and didn't think this was a problem.

"You can suggest it to Feng Buyu, and he will definitely change it." 098 actively gave Ling Chunan advice.

"Smart." Ling Chunan praised.

At this moment, the message alert rang again, and the person who sent the message was Zheng Mingjie.

Tomorrow Tianya: Yi Ning, you came up just in time. The Chengtian Chamber of Commerce can no longer hold on and is about to apply for deregistration of the Chamber of Commerce!

Tomorrow Tianya: In order to compete with us some time ago, they started a price war and got many people to pay deposits. As a result, their pharmacists collectively changed jobs and they were unable to deliver the goods by the deadline. To make matters worse, one of their gang elders actually left the group without paying the money. Well, tsk tsk, there are still thousands of people gathered outside the Chengtian Chamber of Commerce looking for them to refund their money.