Chapter 116

The man's strength was so strong that Ling Chunan was pressed hard. The smell of fresh flesh and blood from the other man's body filled his nostrils. He swallowed and showed a frightened expression, "Who are you? Why? Who is she? What does she have to do with you?"

Seeing Ling Chunan's fear, the man relaxed his restraints slightly, stood up, and looked at him, "We had no relationship before today, but now you can call her I am: father."

Ling Chunan finally saw the man's appearance clearly at this time, "Not as handsome as last time, but more charming." Ling Chunan said to 098.

098 silently agreed with Ling Chunan's statement, but it did not speak rashly. In the previous mission, men in the world could always discover its existence and even gave it a warning once, which left a heavy psychological shadow on it.

"The last time was because he was an avatar. I guarantee you won't be heard by him now." Ling Chunan comforted.

098 hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Returning to the host, no relevant information about this person was found, but after comparison, the energy contained in this person's body is much stronger than that of the male protagonist you threw into the smelly ditch before, and his level is higher than that of a prince." However, the original text did not describe the vampires above the prince level."

"Yes." Ling Chunan reminded.

"Ah? Why didn't I find it?" 098 asked, but it soon realized that its host would not be so kind to tell it the result, so it decided to look it up on its own.

The conversation with the system only lasted a moment. Ling Chunan frowned and said, "Why should I call you father?"

"Because I am about to become your guide." The man answered quickly, and continued speaking without Ling Chunan. , his lips directly covered Ling Chunan's lips.

"Hey, 098, did you see that? He actually learned how to be a bully." Ling Chunan said in his heart, "This is going to be amazing."

098, who was struggling to read the world's information to find the man's identity information: "... If you Put away your cheering attitude, I will believe that you are very angry."

"Huh? Don't I look angry enough?" Ling Chunan said, motioning 098 to look at his expression.

098: "..."

As a "straight man" who has "never been in love" and still has a crush on a girl, what should he look like when he is suddenly kissed by a man?

That's Ling Chunan's current expression.

But after all, the man didn't intend to forcefully attack him. Of course, it might be because he couldn't bear it, so when Ling Chunan struggled again, he released his grip on him, "Sorry, I was a little too excited just now."

Ling Chunan pushed the man away with an expression of disgust, wiped his mouth, and stared at him fiercely, "What on earth are you going to do?" "

I'm sorry, I just want you not to be so afraid of me." The man was a little at a loss.

Ling Chunan still stared at him, rolling with laughter in his heart, "I thought he had risen up, but I didn't expect him to be so cowardly and domineering for only half a minute." "

That's because he loves you, host." 098 couldn't help but In defense of the man.

Hearing this, Ling Chunan turned to 098, "Why can't he forget me when he loves me?" "

..." Why did it feel that the host's tone was a little aggrieved when he said this? 098 quickly retracted his thoughts, it must have felt something was wrong. 098 quickly changed the topic, "By the way, the host, I found out his identity. He should be the only blood emperor of the blood clan, but in the original text, the male protagonists compete for thirteen He did not appear in China when he was at the prince's seat, so he only mentioned his existence." Then this sentence was not very obvious, and it was ignored.