Chapter 120

"You are wearing all brand-name clothes, why do you only have so much money?" The young man spat and put a few red bills into his pocket. When he saw the mobile phone left aside, his eyes lit up. , hurriedly took two steps forward to pick it up, pressed the button, and the screen turned on, but then he discovered that there was a password lock, "Damn it, what age is this? There is still a password on the phone." As he said that He stepped on the arm of the mummy, and there was a crack, and the arm broke into two pieces. Still not relieved, he stepped on it a few more times, spit on the ground, and finally spared it.

At this moment, a black shadow flashed behind him like lightning, grabbed his shoulder and bit him.

The bushes on the side of the road were quite tall. The young man was of medium height. People who had returned to the car could only vaguely see the young man jumping around. They didn't know what he was doing, but everyone saw it clearly. That dark shadow that suddenly appeared.

The middle-aged man said: "What is that? It's so fast!"

The driver continued: "There can't really be vampires in this world, right?"

The child's mother hugged the boy who was looking curiously and tried to cover his eyes. "How is it possible? Don't scare yourself."

The old man's eyesight was not good, but he was silently reciting Anitabha.

Su Ziqi grabbed Ling Chunan's sleeve tightly, "Yiheng, nothing will happen to him, right?"

"Well," Ling Chunan replied in a low voice, "He's dead."

Su Ziqi took a breath of air and shocked Ling Chunan. Her grip tightened, her voice trembling, "What should we do? Will we be killed by vampires?"

Ling Chunan smiled and touched her head, "I'll go out and take a look later. , you stay in the car with everyone and don't come out."

"You'd better not go out, it's too dangerous outside." Su Ziqi said worriedly.

At this time, the male protagonist No. 1 has stood up from the bushes. He is wearing a black trench coat. If you don't see his blood-red eyes, the fangs at the corners of his mouth and the blood on his lips, he can be called a rare handsome guy.

Su Ziqi had always been well protected by Shu Yiheng and didn't know much about vampires, but she knew one thing - only the most advanced vampires would have their eyes turn red when they lost their minds.

Shu Yiheng had told her before that when she saw this kind of vampire, she would immediately run as far away as possible. She asked him why, and that's what he said at the time.

"Because I can't defeat a vampire of that level with my current strength, but I can hold him back. Remember, if I tell you to run, run faster."

Su Ziqi had not seen a vampire at that time, so she laughed at Shu Yiheng laughed at his random thoughts, how could there be such a thing as a vampire in this world.

The first time she met a vampire was more than two months ago, and it was Shu Yiheng who protected her.

But at this time, Su Ziqi didn't know that Shu Yiheng died that day, and his replacement was already another soul.

It seems that he has decided that these prey are not threatening, or maybe the blood of the two people just made him calm down a little. The male protagonist No. 1 does not move very fast, and even looks a bit leisurely.

"Oh my god, he's coming." The people in the car suddenly panicked.

"Mom, mom, it's him, it's this monster!" The little boy grabbed his mother's arm and shrank back.