Chapter 106

Li Yi's eyes paused for a moment on the two people who came in, and finally stopped on Ling Chunan. He quickly stood up with a smile and greeted him, "Mu Lin, I didn't expect you to be so young."

Ling Chunan was about to hold his hand . The hand that the other party stretched out was grabbed by Fu Xianzhi beside him, "Hello, I am Mu Lin's partner, and my name is Fu Xianzhi."

Li Yi seemed a little surprised, and then quickly responded, "Hello, hello." The next second he quickly retracted his hand.

Reaching out and pinching the increasingly jealous man, Ling Chunan smiled at the editor, "How did you recognize me? We probably haven't met before." "

Well, I feel it has always been effective." Li Yi rubbed his head and laughed, "You're so good-looking." Although the one next to him was prettier, he felt very stressed every time he saw him, and whether it was an illusion or not, Li Yi always felt that this person who called himself Ling Chunan was His partner is hostile to him.

Of course the innocent editor didn't know at this time that the man had regarded him as an imaginary love rival a long time ago.

Li Yi is a very kind person. The original article also said that he was Shaodong of a certain film and television company. However, because Mulinke died early in the original article, as the editor who communicated with the author the most, he naturally became the male protagonist. My younger brother, his film and television company also embarked on the road to wealth because of its cooperation with the male protagonist.

But now Li Yi is the one who has always been on Ling Chunan's side, especially the troubles caused by the male protagonist some time ago that made him miserable, which made him even less fond of the male protagonist.

Under certain circumstances, Ling Chunan was a talkative person, and he had a good impression of the editor, so the two chatted more harmoniously.

After declaring his sovereignty from the very beginning, Fu Xianzhi sat aside and watched the two chatting without interrupting, only adding water to the cup in front of Ling Chunan from time to time.

Soon the waiter brought the meals ordered by the three of them, "Please take your time, you three."

"You've been here for so long, so you probably haven't eaten yet. Let's eat first." Ling Chunan said.

"How did you see this?" Li Yi looked surprised.

"Do you believe it when I tell you that I deduced it?" Ling Chunan looked mysterious.

"How did you push it out?" Li Yi looked curious.

"When I came in just now, the water in the kettle in front of you was already less than half, which means you have been waiting here for a long time. And when I came in just now, I found that you still had a little short hair on the back of your neck, which means you went out today. You had your hair cut before, and as far as I know you live alone, so you must have asked the hairstylist to cut it for you..."

Ling Chu Nanyue said, the light in Li Yi's eyes became brighter, and the admiration on his face could hardly be concealed in the end. , but in the end, he suppressed his excitement and waited for Ling Chunan to continue. The editor, whose eyes were focused on Ling Chunan at this time, did not see the flash of smile in Fu Xianzhi's eyes next to him.

"So I infer that you came early." Ling Chunan finally concluded.

Li Yi stood up excitedly, "You are so awesome! You can even become a detective."

"Thank you." Ling Chunan shook his head reservedly, "I'm just an author's thinking, a habitual observation."

Looking at My host is here to deceive the little editor in a serious manner. 098 is full of sympathy. It is obvious that the waiter said when he just entered the restaurant that he has been waiting here for more than two hours.