Chapter 85

Xue Yu'er was silent for a long time, but Qin Xuyang didn't notice at all. After she asked to go back to school, he sent her to the downstairs of the dormitory before reluctantly leaving.

Xue Yu'er's dormitory was a triple room with three bedrooms and one living room. Yuan Jiayi happened to be in the living room when she came back. Seeing her expression was wrong, he asked with concern: "Yu'er, why are you so depressed? Did you not enjoy the date? Did you quarrel with Qin Xuyang?" The last sentence She said with a touch of ridicule in her tone, "That's how it is between young lovers. It's okay, just make a little noise and be happy." "

Oh, Xiaoyi, please stop teasing me, he and I haven't even talked about each other yet." Xue Yu'er hugged her He threw the pillow on the sofa and said with a grimace, "Also, I originally thought he was pretty good, but today I think he might not be suitable for me." "

What's wrong?" Yuan Jiayi sat next to Xue Yu'er with her legs crossed, her expression a little more serious. .

"No, something happened on the street today. I think he was a bit..." Xue Yuer frowned, and it took a long time to say an adjective, "terrible."

Yuan Jiayi sat up straight, "Ah? What's going on? "

Xue Yu'er told Yuan Jiayi what happened on the street just now, "I'm pretty sure that after he tripped the child, he stepped on it on purpose."

Yuan Jiayi took a breath, "No, it won't happen. Well, I usually see him as quite majestic, so he shouldn't be so cruel."

"Really." Xue Yu'er put her head on the pillow, "You don't know how scary his eyes were at that time, I almost thought he wanted to Kill that child." At this point, she breathed a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, nothing happened to that child, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do."

Finally, Xue Yu'er concluded, "I think he has a bad temper, or Forget it, it's not suitable for me."

"Counterattack value +5%, the current counterattack value is 40%, host, please continue to work hard."

"Host, do you still want to send the video?" 098 asked.

"Well, send it to the Qifeng University College Forum." Ling Chunan said, then pushed the ice cream in front of him to the little boy opposite, pointed to the door, "Xiao Yuan, mom is here."

An elegant man at the door The middle-aged woman waved her hand here, then walked over quickly and touched the boy's head, "Xiaoyuan, why do you eat brother's food so casually? Have you said thank you to brother?" She said to Ling Chu Nan smiled and said, "I'm sorry, this child is spoiled and naughty, causing you trouble." "

My brother and I said thank you." The boy held the woman's hand and showed a smile to Ling Chu Nan. With a big smile, "Brother, my mother is here. Do you want to go to my house to play?" "I

won't go today. I'll call you when I get back." Ling Chunan said with a smile, "You have to listen to your mother when you go back. Stop running around."

"Okay, I will be obedient." The boy nodded obediently.

"Mom, you don't know that when you were away just now, I met a super bad guy. Fortunately, my brother showed up in time and rescued me..." The mother

and son drifted away, and Ling Chunan also left the store. Walking slowly towards Jinyue Group, "Two already, we will solve one more today, and there are four more."

"What?" 098 could not follow Ling Chunan's thoughts for a while.

Ling Chunan didn't answer. He just looked at the busy traffic on the street and touched his stomach, "I'm a little hungry."