Chapter 97

After examining Ling Chunan, the doctor breathed a sigh of relief, "It's nothing serious. Don't worry, according to current medical technology, your legs will recover soon. The wound on your face is because you never I was scratched by the new H7 glass product when I fell upstairs, so...but don't worry, if you want, we can perform plastic surgery later." "

Heart disease is caused by MX3 genetic cases, and there is no cure yet. Method," the doctor pushed up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "We have already contacted your family, but they seem to be very busy and just paid the treatment fee."

Ling Chunan nodded, indicating that he understood.

"Then you have a good rest. I'll come back later. If anything happens, just call the care robot." Seeing Ling Chunan's unresponsiveness, the doctor's eyes flashed with sympathy. He carefully closed the door to the ward and sighed silently. Walk quickly to the next ward.

"Why are villains with such pitiful backgrounds so popular now?" Ling Chunan asked.

"No, hosts and villains all have different life experiences." 098 just finished speaking, and then he thought about Bai Zimu who was in the last mission world, and was a little unsure, "These few times should be coincidences. "

According to the medical technology in this world, how long will it take for my legs to recover?"

"Two months at most." 098 replied, "It's best to contact you and treat it yourself."

"It takes so long... Then I'll be self-sufficient." "

Despite saying this, Ling Chunan did not act immediately, but stayed in the hospital peacefully.

Today's citizens are each equipped with an optical brain at birth, which is also a status symbol. Of course, the most important thing is that they can connect to the secondary space, that is, the online world, anytime and anywhere.

Ling Chunan quickly understood how to use the optical brain and successfully entered his own optical brain world.

This was a small, airtight space with darkness all around. Ling Chunan froze when he first entered.

"Host, host, are you okay?" When Ling Chunan was silent for three seconds, 098 shouted loudly.

After a while, just when 098 was about to call again, Ling Chunan spoke, his voice was very calm, "I'm fine, by the way, what's going on in this space?"

After these few worlds, Ling Chunan's illness It seemed to have gotten better. Seeing that there was nothing unusual about him, and he even thought about asking himself what was going on, 098 breathed a sigh of relief, "This should be the initial login space set by the original owner. If you don't like it, you can just change the scene." , the optical brain will set the space picture according to your imagination."

As soon as he finished speaking, 098 found that the surrounding space lit up, the scene changed, and finally transformed into a room, and the warm lights looked particularly warm.

Seems familiar?

It wasn't until Ling Chunan walked to the bathroom and saw the beautiful pattern on the top of the mirror that occupied half of the wall that 098 finally remembered, isn't this what the room in Ling Chunan's original world looked like? It turns out that the host has such a good memory... 098 couldn't help but feel a little worried. He remembered these small details for so long, so...

he didn't dare to think about it any more. 098 quickly pulled back his thoughts and thought with luck, at least now The host is normal.

What was shown in the mirror was a fat man with a round figure, weighing more than 200 pounds by visual inspection. Ling Chunan blinked at himself in the mirror, and his eyes, which had become a slit, jumped in a weak arc. For a moment, Ling Chunan smiled again, stretched out his big fat hand and poked the fat on his cheek.