Chapter 136

"Yes! According to the report, the test results came from Aquamarine!" The professor who hurriedly came to report was also excited.

"The preliminary collected information level for his physique is S!" The director put down the test result sheet and said to himself, "We will test him again when school starts. Maybe he will be the next Noel Ilanx." "

Hiss... You mean that His Highness? But didn't he pass away?"

"Well, if he is still alive now, maybe he is already our Majesty."

"Noel Ilanx?" Ling Chunan was looking at this moment With the information about this man who is called a legend, the person in the photo is wearing a dark blue uniform and has a stern face. You can also feel the aura of him through the photo.

Ling Chunan couldn't help but look at it a few more times and commented: "Only a little worse than me."

098: "..."

According to the records, Nuo'er was the youngest prince in the empire at that time. Because of his outstanding talent, he was also the most likely. Becoming the candidate for the next Imperial Emperor, he entered the Imperial Academy at the age of fifteen and graduated at the age of twenty. After that, he volunteered to go to the front line. In the last ten years of war with the Federation, he made numerous military exploits and became the undefeated God of War in the minds of countless people. , and in the end it was he who captured the leader of the federation and successfully won the final battle, and there was no longer a federation.

However, just as the spaceship returned to the empire, it encountered a random wormhole that had a one-hundred-billion chance of appearing. The entire ship and 580 soldiers were all missing. The emperor sent millions of troops to search continuously for ten years. Nothing was found, and in the end, Prince Noel and his bodyguards had to be declared dead.

After Ling Chunan finished reading the confidential information collected by 098, 098 continued: "Host, since humans entered the interstellar era, things that enter random wormholes have never come out." So Noel should be dead, There is no way the dead person could be that man.

Ling Chunan nodded, "I understand."

Although he was a little surprised as to why his host was so interested in this dead person, 098 was relieved to hear his answer.

Then 098 found that he had relaxed too early.

The very next day, Ling Chunan took a spaceship to the Imperial Star. Instead of going to the Imperial Academy, he came to the streets outside the palace. Coincidentally, he met the current young prince of the empire on the way.

"098, when I talk to him later, help me imprint his voice, fingerprints, and irises." "

Yes, host."

The little prince is a shy beta who looks to be fifteen or sixteen years old. , obviously ran out secretly. When he passed by Ling Chunan, he glanced at him a few more times. Ling Chunan smiled at him, "Hello."

Obviously, he did not expect that Ling Chunan would actually talk to him. The little prince was a little bit Frightened, he answered in a low voice with a blushing face for a while: "Hello."

"I would like to ask, is this the way to Songnan Street?" Ling Chunan asked.

"No, it's not," the little prince said, pointing in another direction, "Songnan Street is over there."

"Okay, thank you." Ling Chunan stretched out his hand.

"You're welcome." The little prince hurriedly held Ling Chunan's hand.