Chapter 132

As

soon as Ling Chunan opened the door, Liang Youyi rushed up. If he hadn't dodged quickly, Liang Youyi would have jumped on him. Looking at the vampire prince who stood firm in time while holding on to the door frame, Ling Chunan frowned. "What's wrong? Speak slowly."

Liang Youyi was covered in blood and looked particularly embarrassed. However, a closer look revealed that not all the blood on his body was his, and there were almost no wounds on his body. He turned pale and took a deep breath, "Yi, brother Yiheng, go and save Ah Jiu."

After saying that, Liang Youyi fainted. Ling Chunan checked and found that he had exhausted his energy and fainted. Take a rest. That's it, it's no big deal.

At this time, Yuan Congshu, who was originally in the study, was already standing behind Liang Youyi. He picked up Ling Youyi and said, "Baby, I'll take him to the room. You can rest early. I'll go out for something and I'll be back soon."

Ling Chu Nan nodded, "Remember to bring Yuan Jiu back."

"Okay." Yuan Congshu agreed and took Liang Youyi downstairs.

Looking at the direction Yuan Congshu left, Ling Chunan went back to the room and closed the door, "098, check what happened to the male protagonist No. 5 today?" "

Yes, host." Liang Youyi reacted quickly and started to inquire as soon as Liang Youyi appeared. 098 heard the report and said, "Host, the male protagonists who were exiled to country C, they worked together to escape from the forbidden island. It seemed that they came back for revenge. They besieged Yuan Jiu and Liang Youyi, and Yuan Jiu protected Liang Youyi. , so he came back to report the news." Then 098's tone became a little more excited, "Oh no, host, the male protagonist No. 2 has gone to the female protagonist's place!"

Zhang Yunya went home today and did not see her career-oriented couple. Zhong's parents, but because Su Ziqi was there, she was not unhappy. The two of them walked around for a while, and it was already getting late, so they walked towards the rented house.

Coincidentally, it was in the same alley as last time that the two of them ran into Yang Mingxuan again.

"Yang, Senior Yang?" Su Ziqi grabbed Zhang Yunya's hand tightly, her expression tense.

"Xuemei Su, Xuemei Zhang, long time no see." Yang Mingxuan smiled, as if he was still the gentle and considerate senior, "You are well." "

He is here for you, and he won't do anything to me. I will talk to you later. If he speaks, run away." Zhang Yunya spoke very fast and whispered in Su Ziqi's ear, then she took a step forward and blocked Su Ziqi's face. "Thank you for your concern, we are fine," she pretended to be relaxed, "Senior Yang has not come to school for so long, has something happened?"

Zhang Yunya said while motioning for Su Ziqi to run, but Su Ziqi seemed to be frozen, dead He held her hand and refused to leave.

"It's nothing. I've been abroad for a while recently, but it's Xuemei Zhang who has lost a lot of weight after a long time." Yang Mingxuan was not in a hurry, and seemed to find the two people's nervousness interesting. He half-leaned against the graffiti-covered wall in the alley. , "You seem to be afraid of me?"

"No, no." Zhang Yunya showed a smile and kept winking at Su Ziqi, "Let's go, Xiaoqi, let's go quickly."

"I won't, I won't go, I want to be with you. ." Su Ziqi replied with a trembling voice.

"Really?" Yang Mingxuan chuckled. He straightened up and slowly walked towards the two girls. "I see that the two junior girls are trembling." Seeing

Yang Mingxuan approaching, Zhang Yunya's heart skipped a beat. , then suddenly pushed Su Ziqi towards the alley, then hugged Yang Mingxuan, "Let's go!"