Chapter 41

It was already dark at this time, and the Duan family villa was brightly lit. Although Duan Chengyuan said he would not come back to celebrate Ling Chunan's birthday, the servants still prepared a birthday dinner for their young master.

Seeing Duan Chengyuan coming back with Ling Chunan in his arms, the old housekeeper's eyes were full of worry. He stepped forward and was about to ask a question, but was interrupted by Duan Chengyuan, "Young master is not feeling well. Go up and rest first."

"Yes." Awed by Duan Chengyuan's long-term majesty, No one dared to ask more questions, and almost no one even dared to look at him.

At this time, Ling Chunan had become much quieter. Duan Chengyuan put Ling Chunan on the bed, took a deep breath, looked at the place where he had reacted in annoyance, and then got up and walked towards the bathroom.

However, before his waist could straighten up, a hand grabbed his palm. Ling Chunan's next movements made his body stiffer and stiffer.

Ling Chunan's eyes were misty and the corners of his eyes were red. He grabbed Duan Chengyuan's hand and slowly moved it up, and finally hooked his neck, and kept shrinking into his arms, "Dad, take a hot...bath..."

098: "...Host, you will really be exposed if you do this again."

"098, I didn't expect you to become smarter."

"..."

Before this, Duan Chengyuan always thought that he had a father-son relationship with Ling Chunan, even if He knew that his possessiveness was abnormal, but he didn't think about it elsewhere.

But when he saw Ling Chunan being pinned down by Yuan Chengyue, he realized what kind of father-son relationship? Just ridiculous.

From beginning to end, this was the person he wanted.

His baby can only be his.

"Okay, let's go take a shower." Duan Chengyuan easily picked up Ling Chunan and walked to the bathroom.

Ling Chunan didn't go to school the next day because he was too weak and had a fever.

"I suggest the host not to play too exciting next time." 098 was not willing to comfort Ling Chunan at all.

"You don't feel sorry for me at all." Ling Chunan complained, "I managed to gain 20% of my counterattack value yesterday."

"The host is awesome." 098 praised the person without any fluctuation in his tone. It wanted to understand, Ling Chunan was planning what happened yesterday, no, probably a week ago. He sent Duan Chengyuan away just for some excitement. He had already determined that Duan Chengyuan would not come back to celebrate his birthday and spend money at the same time. Duan Chengyuan also gave the heroine an opportunity to take advantage of him. He deliberately deceived her and pretended to be drugged, just to seduce his father, and he did the task completely incidentally.

Looking at the host whose face was burning red, 098 could only say that it was his own fault and he would not survive.

"I can guarantee that I haven't seen him find anyone to have an intimate relationship with in the past ten years, but why is his technique so good?" Ling Chunan's attention quickly turned to another direction, "We are the first He was only twenty-two when we first met, and I heard from his relatives that he had never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before." "

...Maybe he is gifted." 098 was obviously a little embarrassed about this topic.

"Yeah." Ling Chunan agreed, "I like his talent very much." "

..."

Duan Chengyuan is not a troubled person, at least the role changes quickly, which means he can easily change from the role of father to lover. , and it can be seen that it adapts so well that there is no sense of dissonance.