【Sixth Arc】Chapter 78

Returning to the system space again, Ling Chunan stood there for a long time without moving. 098 was a little worried, "Host, what's wrong with you?"

Ling Chunan said: "It's empty."

"Ah?" 098 didn't know why, the system Isn't space always like this?

"Nothing." Ling Chunan came back to his senses and said, "Let's settle the matter." "

Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. A total of 12,000 energy points were obtained for this mission. The additional tasks were completed and the energy points were doubled. The total energy points obtained were 24,000. Currently, The total energy points are 27,000. The system store is open. Does the host want to buy items?" "

No."

Ling Chunan's superpower level in the last world was raised to level five. Although it is not the flesh and bones of the living dead, it can certainly treat ordinary fatal injuries. There is no problem.

The dragon group in the previous world was sensitive to people with certain powers. What's more, Ling Chunan also had a rare healing ability. Naturally, the opponent couldn't let it go easily, especially the only healing ability in their group. After the capable person died in the ruins of the ancient city, Ling Chunan became a favorite in the eyes of the superpowered people. However, no matter how much trouble they made, they never got in front of Ling Chunan. Mo Yuzheng stood up for everything. .

Thinking of Mo Yuzheng, Ling Chunan sighed, "Next mission."

"Yes, host, retrieving world information."

Ling Chunan woke up from thirst, and every part of his body was clamoring for water. He opened his eyes with difficulty. This was a very small room, about ten square meters. The room was in a mess, and it had obviously not been tidied up for a long time.

There was no drinkable water in the house, so Ling Chunan stumbled into the bathroom.

Five minutes later, lying under the shower head in the bathroom, Ling Chunan stared at the big tail that occupied less than half of the bathroom space, "098, isn't this an online game article?" "Yes,

host, this is indeed an online game article, But your current body was acquired soon after the plot started, so his identity may not have been stated in the plot." 098 replied, and then it praised: "Your tail is so beautiful." "...

"

098 is right. Ling Chunan's tail is indeed very beautiful. The bright golden fish tail must be very beautiful on the sea under the sun.

However, now I am in a small bathroom that is so small that I can barely turn around.

Ling Chunan swung his fish tail from side to side, very flexibly, and then he saw a hole in the wall next to him.

"Host, please be careful. The fish tail is very powerful. Don't tear down the house." 098 reminded, "I just checked. Your current identity is the last mermaid. Because the sea is polluted, you cannot return to the sea. "

Well, give me the plot."

This is an era of online games for all. The male protagonist is an ordinary sophomore student. He was lucky enough to win the limited edition game warehouse of the newly launched large-scale holographic online game - "Spiritual World" , and then relied on cheating luck to show off his power in the game, and successfully hooked up with beautiful seniors, charming juniors, cold iceberg beauties, etc., etc., and finally dominated the game and went on to reached the pinnacle of life.

In such a typical plot of a cool novel, it is naturally impossible to lack a villain. Of course, the villain here also has another name - cannon fodder.