Chapter 80

Ling Chunan stood at the door of Feng Buyu's room holding a pillow, and then stopped moving.

098 found that Ling Chunan really didn't seem to have any intention of knocking on the door, so he couldn't help but wonder, "Host, why didn't you knock on the door?"

Ling Chunan said: "Don't worry, be patient."

As soon as he finished speaking, the closed door in front of him opened with a click. , Feng Buyu stood behind the door, "Baby?"

At this time, a loud thunder exploded, and Ling Chunan jumped into the man's arms, trembling, "Uncle, I'm scared."

Looking at the flattered man, 098: "..." The host is becoming more and more cunning.

Feng Buyu subconsciously caught Ling Chunan. Ling Chunan was wearing his shirt. The oversized clothes exposed half of his shoulders. Feng Buyu looked down the young man's smooth and beautiful neck, and then gasped. He took a cold breath and looked away with difficulty, his voice a little hoarse, "Baby, are you afraid of thunder?"

Ling Chunan seemed not to notice anything strange about the man, and buried his head in the other man's chest. Hearing this, he nodded in a small arc, "Afraid. "

The result, of course, was that Ling Chu Nan occupied half of the man's bed in a majestic manner.

"Baby, you go to sleep first, I'm going to take a shower." After covering Ling Chunan with a quilt, Feng Buyu touched his hair. After seeing Ling Chunan nod, he quickly walked to the bathroom.

Ling Chunan said to 098: "What do you think he went to the bathroom for?"

Simple 098 replied: "Wash, take a shower?"

"According to my many years of experience, he just finished taking a shower before opening the door."

"..."

098 realized very deeply that it was still too young compared to its host, so it decided not to talk to the host for the time being.

However, in the next moment, it noticed that Ling Chunan suddenly smiled, a very bright smile, but how could it look at it and feel panicked? Why did she feel that someone was going to be unlucky?

Soon 098's conjecture was confirmed.

At this time, thunder rang again, and Ling Chunan jumped out of bed in a "panic" without putting on shoes, rushed to the bathroom door, and knocked on the door.

098: "..." If this was his naughty kid, he would definitely catch him and strangle him to death.

But Feng Buyu was obviously not 098. Almost three seconds after Ling Chunan knocked on the door, the bathroom door opened. The man hadn't even wiped off the water on his body. He only had a simple bath towel around his waist. He opened his hand and pulled Ling away. Chu Nan hugged her, and then comforted her with a sweet voice, "Don't be afraid, baby, uncle is here."

098, who was caught off guard and took a mouthful of dog food, suddenly heard his host say: "You have such a good figure."

Feng Buyu has a good figure. It's indeed very good, but, "Host, isn't his figure always in good shape?"

"It's different." Ling Chunan rubbed the muscles on the man's chest again and took a bite of tofu.

"Why are they different?" From 098's point of view, apart from differences in height, fatness, and appearance, there are really no differences in details about human figures.

"Taste."

"...Aren't you full just now?"

Ling Chunan ignored 098.