Chapter 79

If his face wasn't dirty, Ling Chunan would look good when he cried. There was no sound when he cried, his eyes were wide open, and the tears were sliding down his cheeks, like a beautiful little rabbit. , but Feng Buyu had no intention of watching. He looked panicked and was at a loss to comfort him. The distress in his eyes almost overflowed.

098 couldn't help but feel a little pitiful for the man, "Host, isn't it a little bad for us to scare him like this?"

"Do you feel sorry for him?" Ling Chunan asked back.

098: "..." That's your ration, not its. Thinking this way, 098 suddenly felt that he should not interfere.

Ling Chunan cried for a while and then shed his tears. Feng Buyu hugged him carefully, holding a handkerchief in his hand and gently wiping his face, "Does it hurt somewhere? Uncle, take you to the hospital." "

My house was burned. It's gone." Ling Chunan pointed to the burned-black building, then pursed his lips and his eyes turned red again, "I have nowhere to go." "

Don't cry, don't cry, baby, is there anyone else in the family?" The man He patted the young man on the back distressedly.

"No more." Ling Chunan lowered his head and sobbed softly, calling 098 in his heart, "098, help me see what his expression is." After hearing this, 098

looked at Feng Buyu, was silent for a while, and whispered: " Host, you were right to scare him just now!" And it only noticed now that this man changed his name too quickly. He didn't even know the host's name and started calling him by nicknames.

"What?"

"He seems a little... happy?" He actually showed a happy expression when his host was crying sadly. Although it was only fleeting, this person is really bad!

"Just be happy." Ling Chunan said, "He will definitely want to take me home next."

098: "..." It no longer wants to talk to its host.

098 had already predicted what happened next. A strange uncle with ulterior motives and a little white rabbit who was deliberately deceived hit it off and got into the car smoothly before it started to rain.

After getting in the car, Feng Buyu held Ling Chunan's red and swollen ankle distressedly, rubbed him for a few minutes, and then asked: "Does it still hurt?"

Ling Chunan looked at the frightened driver and bodyguard from the front row. He pulled back his face, blinked, and moved his ankle. Although there was still some redness and swelling, the pain was gone, "It doesn't hurt anymore." "

098, are there any people with superpowers in this world?" Ling Chunan asked. road.

"Back to the host, the plot has not written about whether this world has supernatural powers. The original text mainly revolves around the male protagonist and various harem female protagonists. They are all ordinary people, but your current identity is a mermaid. This world should also be possible. It's not certain that there will be other people with magical powers." 098's answer can be said to be quite irresponsible. After finishing speaking, it felt a little uneasy, as its abilities are really limited.

"Well, have you found the information in the unhesitating letter?"

"Yes, but I think it's a bit strange." 098 replied.

"Huh?"

"Host, let me send you the information directly."

According to the information found by 098, Feng Buyu is an ordinary rich man. He has made a lot of money by investing and doing business, and now he is in several big companies. shareholder, has no family, and the background looks incredibly clean. The strange thing is that here, 098 glanced at Feng Buyu subconsciously. If it weren't for the host, this man's aura would not look like an ordinary businessman.