Chapter 89

Qin Xuyang came to the hospital today to have his plaster removed. The injury on his right hand is recovering well. According to the doctor, if he wears a bandage for a few weeks, there will basically be no problem. At least one hand is freed. Qin Xuyang is very happy.

What made him even more happy was that Murong Xue came specifically to accompany him today.

"Xuyang, let's go have steak, shall we? I haven't eaten out for a long time." The cute girl walked beside Qin Xuyang, and passers-by couldn't help but look at the handsome couple.

"But my hand..." Although a plaster has been removed, the bandage has not been removed. Qin Xuyang cannot use both hands. He is usually served by his best roommate and younger brother at school.

Murong Xue showed an embarrassed smile, "I'll feed you!"

Qin Xuyang looked a little embarrassed, "You, this is not good, boys are supposed to take care of girls..." "

It doesn't matter, you are My savior, and now your hand is injured again, I should take care of you, but I am afraid that you will dislike me for not being able to take care of others." Murong Xue's face turned red.

"Well, then, thank you very much. Let's go, I know there is a particularly delicious steak restaurant nearby."

098: "Host, this male protagonist is really hypocritical." The look of pride in his eyes was almost astonishing. It overflowed, and only the harem girls who entered the brain-dead mode didn't notice it.

Ling Chunan turned the car keys in his hand and said, "098, have you noticed that you are becoming more and more gossipy?"

During the conversation, Ling Chunan passed by the two male protagonists and walked straight towards the hospital elevator.

Qin Xuyang, who was having a deep affection with Murong Xue, suddenly turned around and looked at the closing elevator.

"Xuyang, what's wrong?" Seeing Qin Xuyang suddenly stop, Murong Xue was a little confused.

"No, it's nothing." Qin Xuyang looked away, "I just seemed to see an acquaintance."

"What acquaintance? Is it your friend? Should we go find him?" Murong Xue blinked and looked at Qin Xuyang.

Facing this innocent and innocent young lady, Qin Xuyang endured it and did not tell what happened on the street. Although in his heart he was not wrong about this matter and he did not step on the little boy intentionally, but It was true that this incident brought disrepute to him in the school, and because he missed the best period of explanation, it ultimately had an indelible impact. He is still a vicious villain in the eyes of most students.

The culprit that caused this result, in Qin Xuyang's opinion, was that absolutely evil video.

Although he didn't see Ling Chunan holding the shooting tools at the time, judging from the angle, it should have been taken from him, so Qin Xuyang now hated Ling Chunan in his heart.

If Murong Xue hadn't been by his side just now, he would have rushed to the elevator.

"Host, the male protagonist looked like he wanted to eat you just now." 098 said, "Will he catch up, right?"

Ling Chunan still had a kind smile on his lips, "It's just in time to catch up, so I can beat him A meal."

"..." Why is this violent tendency coming back?

The elevator stopped at the oncology inpatient department on the eighth floor. As soon as Ling Chunan stepped out of the elevator, he saw Zheng Mingjie sitting on a stool in the corridor. He was holding the back of his head with his hands and his head on his knees in a daze. Ling Chunan stood beside him. I didn't find it in front of me.