Chapter 43

The originally one-hour journey took Ling Chunan only thirty minutes, and miraculously he was not caught by the traffic police. When the car stopped, Yuan Chengyue felt top-heavy, but he didn't dare to stay in the car any longer. He even retched a few times when he got out of the car.

He decided never to ride in Ling Chunan's car again in his life. It was too exciting.

"Are you okay?" Ling Chunan looked at Yuan Chengyue with a worried look.

Yuan Chengyue, who was about to complain, suddenly saw Ling Chunan's expression, swallowed his words immediately, showed a bitter smile, and sincerely praised: "It's okay, your driving skills are really good." In a certain way

, It is said that Ling Chunan's drag racing skills are indeed very good, even much higher than those of the professional racing drivers Yuan Chengyue watched when he first started to rebel, but it is too dangerous.

Thinking of the large truck that he almost hit several times, Yuan Chengyue felt that Uncle Duan needed to educate Ling Chunan again.

Just when Yuan Chengyue was thinking about the consequences if Duan Chengyuan discovered Ling Chunan's racing, the voice from behind sent a chill down his spine, "You're so early."

Ling Chunan's expression froze, and then he turned around with a bright face, " Dad, why are you here?"

"I'm here to wait for you, baby." Duan Chengyuan rarely gave Ling Chunan a good look, frowning and looking him up and down, "Did you just tell me that you wanted to go back to the room to sleep?"

"Yes, yes."

Yuan Chengyue gave Ling Chunan a wishing look, and then quietly took a few steps back, trying to reduce his presence.

However, Duan Chengyuan didn't pay attention to him at first, just waiting for Ling Chunan's explanation.

Ling Chunan's smile fell, and he lowered his eyelids. After a while, he quietly raised his head and glanced at Duan Chengyuan's gloomy face, and said in a somewhat aggrieved tone, "I'm afraid that Dad won't allow me to go out. I haven't seen my friend for a long time. "

Hearing this, 098, who had been silent for a long time, had to interject, "Host, it's obvious that you seduce Duan Chengyuan every time you feel better."

"Shut up, don't interrupt my performance."

was ruthlessly interrupted. 098: "..."

Duan Chengyuan was really angry and funny, "Then it's still my fault?"

Ling Chunan didn't say anything, but it was obvious what he meant.

Yuan Chengyue couldn't help but sweat for Ling Chunan. Duan Chengyuan's current state looked so terrible. Why was this kid still hitting the knife edge?

As expected, the expression on Duan Chengyuan's face became even more terrifying the next moment.

Duan Chengyuan: "Come here."

"Uncle, uncle." Yuan Chengyue finally couldn't help it. If Ling Chunan went over now, would he be beaten? He hurriedly stepped forward, his voice trembling, "Uncle, yes, I asked Xiaolang to pick me up. It's all my fault. Please don't blame him." Duan Chengyuan glanced at Yuan Chengyue, who was so frightened that

he He trembled, but still stood in front of Ling Chunan tenaciously.

Duan Chengyuan said again: "Come here." The momentum on his body had obviously reached an extreme level.

Seeing that Yuan Chengyue seemed to want to say something else, Ling Chunan pulled the corner of his clothes to signal him to stop talking, then walked around him towards Duan Chengyuan.