Chapter 167

Bai Yuanyuan returned home and Mrs. Lu was about to go out. Seeing that she looked downcast, she stopped and asked: "Yuanyuan, what's wrong? Are you unhappy on the date?"

"No, it's nothing." Bai Yuanyuan's eyes were red and her eyes were averted. , "Mom, I'm a little uncomfortable. I'm going back to the room first."

"It's nothing, someone must be bullying you! Is it Lin Jinghai? Yuanyuan, don't be afraid of him, he is going to bully you. Tell your mother, mother." You decide!"

"It's not him." Bai Yuanyuan still shook her head, "Mom, don't ask."

Mrs. Lu couldn't wrong her precious daughter like this. She took Bai Yuanyuan's hand and pushed her down on the sofa. Mom made it clear, then don't even think about going back to the room today. I won't go out. I'm just waiting for you to speak."

"I," Bai Yuanyuan hesitated, then shook her head, "It's really nothing.

" Mom is not an outsider, what can't you say?" Mrs. Lu frowned, "If you don't say it now, it will only strengthen the power of those who bully you and make them more unscrupulous."

Bai Yuanyuan was silent for a while before relenting. Slowly speaking, "Yes, yes..."

Seeing her like this, Mrs. Lu was extremely anxious, "Who is it?"

"Mom, I think he may not know about it. He can't be blamed for this." Bai Yuanyuan whispered.

"Oh, you kid, why are you only half-talking? You haven't said who it is yet."

"Yes...it's Lu Jiayan," Bai Yuanyuan lowered her head and wrung her fingers, her lips bitten white, "I I think Lin Jinghai likes him."

"What?" Mrs. Lu stood up, "You mean Lin Jinghai likes your brother?"

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Lu reacted so hard, and then replied in a low voice: " Well, I met them together today... They seemed to be in a good relationship. "

"No, I will never allow it." Mrs. Lu took out her mobile phone from her bag angrily and was about to dial a number, but stopped. He made a move and curled his lips towards Bai Yuanyuan, "Yuanyuan, you go upstairs and have a rest. Just leave this matter to your mother."

Bai Yuanyuan hesitated for a moment, then nodded, "Okay, then . "

Ling Chunan was sitting in Lu Linfeng's arms, lying on his shoulder listening to him out of boredom. When he was falling asleep, the phone suddenly rang, and 098 said: "Host, Mrs. Lu's phone number."

Lu Linfeng reached out. He took the phone from the table and said, "Your mother's phone number."

"Well, answer it for me." Ling Chunan said.

"Okay."

After saying that, Lu Linfeng answered the phone, and Mrs. Lu's voice crackled on the other side, "Xiaoyan, what's going on with Lin Jinghai? What's the relationship between you two? Why is Yuanyuan so sad when he comes back?

" At the sharp questioning voice from the other side, Lu Linfeng frowned slightly, glanced at the dazed Ling Chunan, and lowered his voice, "Mrs. Lu, Xiaoyan is sleeping. If you need anything, tell me directly."

"Lu, Lu Linfeng? "Mrs. Lu's voice paused for a while, and then adjusted to normal volume, "Actually, it's not a big deal, it's just... forget it, you ask Xiaoyan to go home tomorrow, I have something to tell him."

Lu Linfeng. Looking down at Ling Chunan, he saw that he shook his head slightly, a smile flashed in his eyes, and he called back to the phone, "Xiaoyan has something to do tomorrow, just tell me on the phone if you have anything."