Chapter 154

everyone who watched the live broadcast went crazy. Tang De's order for that day exceeded one million mechas. The chairman walked with wind, smiled from ear to ear, and called Xia Lin After going to the office and praising him for a long time, I happily let him go.

After seeing the rising order volume, Xia Lin couldn't hide his pride, but he didn't show it on his face. He returned to the room and opened the StarNet. Numerous private message notifications sounded. He flipped through them hastily, most of them They are all expressions of unfamiliar alpha and omaga.

Finally, Xia Lin's eyes stopped on a letter signed by a very strange A. He paused before choosing DJ to check it.

[Your Excellency "Plan", good luck with the letter.

You must still remember me. If you don't want what happened seven years ago to be exposed to the world, please prepare five billion star coins to be deposited into the following account. In addition, I am deeply impressed by you.

No need to reply.

Regards, old friend. " Host

, I was monitoring Xia Lin's account just now, and he put 500 million star coins into a quasi-cancelled account."

Ling Chunan just woke up when he heard 098 say, and he turned over lazily, " Have you found out who controls the account?"

"The former owner of that account is named Miss. He is 485 years old. He is the old man from the planet where you and Xia Lin used to live. He died a few years ago, but The identity information has not been canceled yet." 098 said, "As for the current controller of the account, it should be someone genetically close to him. I can't check the specific identity until he withdraws the star coins." "

Well, continue. Pay attention." Ling Chunan said, "Where is he?"

"Lord Noel went to discuss matters with His Majesty the Emperor." 098 replied, "Should be back soon."

As soon as it finished speaking, the man opened the door and came in, "Baby Why don't you sleep a little longer?"

After saying this, Ling Chunan climbed back onto the bed and pointed lazily at his waist. The man understood and stepped forward to massage Ling Chunan.

Ling Chunan sighed with satisfaction, and then asked: "How is it?" "

The raw materials used by Tang De have military handles, and there are no problems. The parts factory has also conducted a thorough investigation secretly, and no Zerg was found. There are traces, and now Allen is collecting information on the first batch of one hundred mechas, and the results will be available in the next two days."

Two days later, Allen came to the door in person.

"Little Emperor, Emperor, Emperor, uncle," he glanced at Noel before continuing, "I have contacted everyone who ordered the first batch of mechas, and ninety of them are still there. Before he had time to recognize the owner, another Shijia recognized the owner. Six of the buyers have been contacted, but they are in other galaxies and cannot come to the Emperor Star for the time being. The homes of the other four buyers are all in the Emperor Star, but the strange thing is that they They all went out at the same time the day before yesterday. We didn't catch one until just now. Now we have taken back all the mechas, but we have not found any traces of the Zerg. Do you want to come and take a look?"

Ling Chunan nodded, "I I want to see the mecha master who recognized him as his master."

"Okay." It was naturally impossible for Allen to refuse Ling Chunan's proposal, "He looks no different from usual, but he has the instructions of the little emperor, so for the time being He is being held in an isolation room near the palace, I will take you there."