Chapter 147

The sudden rush of favorability caught 098 off guard. However, it quickly thought of the character of the third male supporting character and calmed down immediately. It felt that it was not surprising that the favorability increased.

The third supporting actor does not actually have much plot in the original text. The reason why he was nominated as the third supporting actor is entirely because of his character. It is not an exaggeration to call him a mecha research madman. In his eyes, there are only mechas. Now Less than eighty years old, his achievements have already surpassed countless predecessors in mecha research.

But on the other hand, Bute had a bad temper when he was concentrating on research. If he was disturbed, he would probably run into a rage on the spot. Therefore, Marui was not surprised at all when he heard that Coulomb did not dare to come in.

But Ma Rui felt a little uneasy now. Why was he looking at Ling Chunan so strangely? "B, Dr. But, we are here to pick up Lantia."

But then realized, he nodded, "Oh, okay." Although he responded like this, But's eyes did not leave Ling Chu. Nan, Noel, who had a strong sense of crisis, took a step forward to block the mecha maniac's blazing gaze on his baby. Butt regretfully withdrew his gaze, "Follow me." When he found that Ling Chunan was no longer in sight, he Turn around and walk towards the innermost mecha room.

Different from other mecha rooms displaying mechas outside, this one is particularly special. In addition to basic instruments, there is only one mecha in the center.

This mecha is completely black, with a faint dark blue luster unique to the Rx series ore bodies. The lines of every part are extremely smooth, and it is perfect no matter which angle it is viewed from.

Even the well-informed Noel showed a surprised expression when he saw this mecha, which made Ling Chunan very satisfied.

Ma Rui took a deep breath. Although he had seen the design drawings and participated in the manufacturing of every component, this was the first time he had seen the finished product. At this time, he only had one idea. What if he could also own such a mecha? How wonderful!

Then he thought about the cost of this mecha, and instantly calmed down, admiring Ling Chunan even more for having so much money.

Looking at the mecha in front of him, Butt's eyes were full of pride, "According to the design drawings and materials you provided, with the same raw materials, I made a slight change to the weapon device port. You can check it first. It's the finished product data, you take a look first." He handed the folder to Ling Chunan, "If there are any problems, I can modify it."

Ling Chunan took the folder, read it quickly, and handed it over He gave it to Noel behind him, "Take a look."

Noel took the folder and looked at it carefully.

"According to my changes, the attack power of this mecha can be increased by at least 1%." Not minding whether Ling Chunan read the information carefully, Butt kept talking, "But even if there are no changes, this is the best I have ever made in my life. The most perfect mecha."

"Your name is Yu Yichen, right? You are such a genius!"

He was about to step forward to hold Ling Chunan's hand, but was stopped by Noel, "There is no problem with the mecha data."

"The favorability of Male Supporter No. 3 is +10%, and the current favorability is 90%." The favorability

of this male supporter has increased so much, 098 sighed, but it thinks the most powerful one is its own host, who originally designed this mecha When I drew the picture, I should have already thought about using it to conquer the third male supporting role.