Chapter 171

Ling Chunan waited for Lu Yuan to come to the company to drive for him. After he came back, he watched the excitement outside the door for a while. After the mother and daughter left, he refused Lu Yuan's company and walked in slowly. .

Fortunately, although Ling Chunan had not been back to Lu's house very often, he still remembered the road and could move freely without any assistance. Seeing Ling Chunan enter the house with ease and familiarity, Lu Yuan looked away uneasily.

"Host, the head of the Lu family should have confirmed with Mrs. Lu that you are not his biological son. His expression is ugly now, so you should be careful." 098 reminded.

Ling Chunan hummed, and entered the door despite the gaze of the Lu family leader. Then he pretended not to notice anyone and called out, "Father? Mother?" The

Lu family leader's voice was a little hoarse, and he said: "Sit down."

Ling Chu Nan sat down on the sofa and faced the direction of the Lu family, "Father, what happened? Where are mother and Yuanyuan?"

"You..." The Lu family said one word, then paused and took a breath, He sighed again, "It's nothing important. They went out on business."

"Why did you ask me to come back?" Ling Chunan continued to ask.

098 is almost dying of anxiety. The Lu family leader is already in a very complicated mood now. Isn't the host going to hit the muzzle of the gun? Look, the face that was just a little dark suddenly turned completely dark.

The head of the Lu family did not answer Ling Chunan's question immediately, and remained silent for a while before making up his mind. He slowly said, "You have been a smart child since you were a child."

"I hope you have guessed what happened just now." He paused, "What I mean is, do another blood test. If you are my son, you will inherit the Lu family, if..." At this point, the head of the Lu family frowned and did not continue.

Although he said this, he had already determined in his heart that Ling Chunan was not his son.

"I understand, father." Ling Chunan nodded, "If I were not your child, I would not be qualified to inherit the Lu family. I can return the equity to you first. As for the company, I have already handed over the work. I'll submit my resignation application next week."

I didn't expect Ling Chunan to be so easy to talk to. The head of the Lu family gave him a complicated look, but didn't say a word of rejection.

Ling Chunan stood up and said, "Well, father, I'll leave first."

"Yeah."

After leaving the extremely complicated sight range of the Lu family, Ling Chunan couldn't help but stretch, "Done!

" 098, who felt that the host's hard work during this time was not worth it, was suddenly choked. It originally thought that Ling Chunan liked this job.

"When did I ever like work?" Ling Chunan replied.

"...Weren't you very happy when you heard that you were going to be the president not long ago?" 098 continued.

"That's true, but I would be happier not being the president." Ling Chunan said.

When he reached the gate of Lu's house, Ling Chunan paused. "If he chases him out, I will help him save the Lu family and prevent the heroine from being ruined."

"Host, please stop joking." 098 Not at all. I believe this may happen. The head of the Lu family is a die-hard who only recognizes blood. After knowing that the son he has raised for more than 20 years is not his biological son, he just wants to beat him to death and chase him out? It's impossible even to think about.