Chapter 162

Just when the 098 countdown was about when the heroine would give up, surprisingly, Bai Yuanyuan persisted.

One day, two days, three days...

On the fourth day, 098 finally couldn't restrain his curiosity and watched the heroine's movements over the past few days over and over again. In the end, he still found no abnormalities, but the heroine worked extra hard. This is already the biggest anomaly. Has the heroine really changed her gender?

Ling Chunan is not in a hurry. He has fully mastered the company's affairs in the past few days and is getting along well with his colleagues. I have to say that excellent appearance has advantages in the workplace, as well as Ling Chunan's own excellent personality. His social skills make him successful in interpersonal communication.

Things didn't go so well for Bai Yuanyuan. She had been immersed in the pile of documents Ling Chunan gave her these days. Bai Yuanyuan's memory was not very good. In order to read and remember these information within a month, she I had to work overtime every day and never had a second to spare.

It had only been three days, and she looked at the piles of documents piled up like mountains, and felt helpless. This Lu Jiayan was obviously playing tricks on her! The two of them had been dating for quite some time before, and Lu Jiayan knew her quite well. She had a rather confused personality, so how could she remember so many things? It was simply too deceiving!

Thinking of this, Bai Yuanyuan suddenly became very angry. She didn't care about him, so why was she so petty? Isn't that just going on a blind date with someone without knowing it? Why take revenge on her like this? And she didn't go there voluntarily, her mother had to let her go.

Thinking like this, Bai Yuanyuan felt particularly aggrieved, and the words in front of her eyes were even more dazzling. She immediately put down the document, and she had to go and make it clear to Ling Chunan.

"Host, the hostess is here in your office." 098 reported.

Ling Chunan was answering Lu Linfeng's call. Hearing this, he interrupted the man's endless instructions, "I have something to do, see you in the afternoon."

"Okay, bye, honey."

The man's voice came from the other side of the receiver, somehow. Sounding a little aggrieved, Ling Chunan simply cut off the call and shouted at the door where there was a knock on the door: "Come in."

Bai Yuanyuan stood at the door, slightly pursed her lips, her eyes were still wanting to speak, and finally she just shouted One sentence, "Ayan."

098: The charming little white flower performed perfectly, but it's a pity that the host can't see it.

Ling Chunan: "No, I can totally imagine it. I persisted for three days, one day more than I imagined. Not bad."

...

Ling Chunan leaned back on the chair and faced the door, "Assistant Bai? I think I did it before I've already told you, please call me Vice President Lu, or if you don't like it, you can call me Mr. Lu. Come in and close the door."

Bai Yuanyuan was startled by Ling Chunan's cold voice and closed the door subconsciously. She didn't notice the secretary behind the desk outside the door looking at her.

"Ah..." Bai Yuanyuan was about to call someone, but suddenly felt a chill behind her back, and quickly changed her words, "Vice President Lu."

"Well, what's the matter?" Ling Chunan nodded, "I think Assistant Bai is reading the information these days. , no other work was delegated, is there any problem with Assistant Bai? "